Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury

cumnockbear

Just now, Rfc52 said:

I like the fact the would be robber decided that he was that rage filled with regards people lying down on a forum to Aberdeen that he just couldn't let it lie. 

He risked capture to offer out these white flag waving bastards and called them out 

Haha true mate, like I’m gona rob this guy but not till I’ve righted a few wrongs on RM

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I like the fact the would be robber decided that he was that rage filled with regards people lying down on a forum to Aberdeen that he just couldn't let it lie. 

He risked capture to offer out these white flag waving bastards and called them out 

King Kirk ruined him with the point - how would a robber know that a random guy called born a blue nose was a mad gear head. 

was good to see @A.T.G get in amongst things itt 

On 14/04/2017 at 18:47, Vanoli said:

So someone stole a phone and had access to bank accounts, fuck knows what else.... but decided to come on the Bears den and make a post about defeatism on a Rangers forum, before  asking for square goes :lol: Mon to fuck mate, just admit ye were pished and fucked it. Many have done worse. 

:lol:

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

King Kirk ruined him with the point - how would a robber know that a random guy called born a blue nose was a mad gear head. 

Still no sign of some nick faldo. Suspense is killing me :lol:

41 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Back when a was a prominent member of the RM community mate. 

Too many catholic appeasers on here now for my liking 

• 1 year later...