Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury

cumnockbear

7 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

So someone stole a phone and had access to bank accounts, fuck knows what else.... but decided to come on the Bears den and make a post about defeatism on a Rangers forum, before  asking for square goes :lol: Mon to fuck mate, just admit ye were pished and fucked it. Many have done worse. 

Unfortunately, it's someone from the area who has found it, i've not got 100% proof but a fair idea who it was, the phone is  no use to them no anyway it's been blocked. 

Folks, just got a text from Cumnockbear, he says the person that started THIS thread is the one who has stole his phone and he's still going to kick fuck out of the borrheed brawler after he's finished spending his winnings from the sheep game at the boozer

And he finished off saying hope we all get leathered by tarriers :lol:

Pricks

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Everybody makes an arse of themselves on here from time to time (some more often than others) but at least admit you were out your tin and not this phone stolen 50 quid dropped running for buses patter :lol: 

I honestly have no idea mate what any of that was about, found some of it funny though. 

Just now, A.T.G said:

Folks, just got a text from Cumnockbear, he says the person that started THIS thread is the one who has stole his phone and he's still going to kick fuck out of the borrheed brawler after he's finished spending his winnings from the sheep game at the boozer

And he finished off saying hope we all get leathered by tarriers :lol:

Pricks

Weird, I just got a text from a guy who says he's the original Cumnockbear, and this guy stole his phone years back and had been posting as him ever since. Apparently he managed to get it back for a night last week but this cunt has managed to steal it again.

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

Weird, I just got a text from a guy who says he's the original Cumnockbear, and this guy stole his phone years back and had been posting as him ever since. Apparently he managed to get it back for a night last week but this cunt has managed to steal it again.

I don't think the guy who text you is the real cumnockbear mate. He sounds like the one who text me before the original cumnockbear got his phone back. It's all getting a bit muddy.