Stolen Ticket

jbear72

2 minutes ago, jbear72 said:

Thanks for the advice mate. One of the only decent people on here.

K.A.I is doing a raffle for a ticket for the semi final for wee Josh Adair. Get your money in and your name down and take your chances 

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Was a cpl of ppl in front of me today picking up reprinted tickets 

That's for people who's got them sent recorded delivery and they've no arrived, I'm sure? ... I don't think you get reprints otherwise.

1 minute ago, murzo said:

K.A.I is doing a raffle for a ticket for the semi final for wee Josh Adair. Get your money in and your name down and take your chances 

All ready donated to the fund govanblue ran. Excellent cause and I will do regardless of the outcome.

15 minutes ago, jbear72 said:

Thanks for the advice mate. One of the only decent people on here.

Look, tbf there's plenty of decent people on here - but you are quite new and came on slinging accusations of a fellow bear being a thief when you might have just lost the ticket.  Maybe it will get handed in but either way you should contact the ticket centre before thinking the worst.

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Look, tbf there's plenty of decent people on here - but you are quite new and came on slinging accusations of a fellow bear being a thief when you might have just lost the ticket.  Maybe it will get handed in but either way you should contact the ticket centre before thinking the worst.

I completely agree and I get that because my post count is so low I'm called Declan and a tarrier bastard but for all I know it could have been a junkie bastard but I was walking along Paisley road west with fellow bears. Definitely wasn't dropped though.

Should have started with the topic...

Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury Part 4.

???

Edit, @JohnH beat me too it hahaha

Better contact the ticket office asap but they state they don't do reprints in the email so fuck knows where that leaves you mate, hope you did lose it and boring cunt stole it as that is a right tarrier thing to do, good luck anyway and hope you get it sorted.

1 minute ago, dande101 said:

Should have started with the topic...

Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury Part 3.

???

Better contact the ticket office asap but they state they don't do reprints in the email so fuck knows where that leaves you mate, hope you did lose it and boring cunt stole it as that is a right tarrier thing to do, good luck anyway and hope you get it sorted.

Cheers man. There is literally no chance of getting it back.

45 minutes ago, jbear72 said:

IMG_1067.JPG

So he stole your semi ticket but didn't steal your season ticket

did he take any money or anything or was it only your ticket

how can it not be possible your dropped it as that's more realistic than somebody picking your pocket and only taking your semi ticket

So my season ticket can easily be replaced at the ticket office plus it was in a different pocket.

Plus the ticket was in an envelope hanging out the pocket so if I'm being honest it would be easy to take.