Stolen Ticket

jbear72

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

The 2 occasions I had to get it done was a champions league game where my ticket was damaged and a league game last year where my tickets were sent to the wrong address.

Could be different because it's Hampden tickets though as @govanblue said.

Aye they do them for that mate. It's Celtic games I'm talking about tho. 

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phones, tickets, bank accounts

Im beginning to think there is a concentrated effort to defraud us bears 

Anyway, I've got an unlocked nearly new iPhone for sale and comes with an Old Firm semi final ticket in the Rangers end

All yours for £1600

6 minutes ago, jbear72 said:

Know what govanblue that's exactly what I done. Donation made to the top link.

Good Man! :rangers:

FYI - statistically you would stand more chance of winning on the 2nd link (K.A.I's bonusball raffle)  because that's run off the Lotto bonusball, so is limited to 59 entries.

Just saying like. :p:

37 minutes ago, jbear72 said:

I knew about 20 seconds after it happened as I retraced my steps and also looked ahead to see if anyone had an envelope in their hands but there was nothing.

Hope you get it sorted out mate that's a real kick in the swingers.

Getting the tarrier patter is par for the course handle it well and you'll be sound or have a meltdown like Cumnockbear and your toast.

1 hour ago, jbear72 said:

Not exactly asking anyone for their emotional support I only posted it for advice that's all.

But instead get called a tarrier bastard. Fair enough a clumsy bastard.

You didn't ask anyone for advice, you came on here accusing fellow fans of stealing your ticket when you probably lost it. Melt.

Look I apologise for that but there is a high chance it was and I did end up getting advice from fellow bears which I have thanked them for. Is calling me a "Melt" actually required, no not really.

1 minute ago, jbear72 said:

Look I apologise for that but there is a high chance it was and I did end up getting advice from fellow bears which I have thanked them for. Is calling me a "Melt" actually required, no not really.

Probably not to be fair. I was just trying to fit in.

2 minutes ago, jbear72 said:

No less required than you calling fellow bears theives.

12 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Anyway, I've got an unlocked nearly new iPhone for sale and comes with an Old Firm semi final ticket in the Rangers end

All yours for £1600

All these threads the past couple of days, have made logging into Bears Den a treat

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Why would you leave it hanging out your pocket? If you knew it would be easy to take then why wouldn't you deal with that, I smell a big giant heap of dinosaur poo.

Fuckan hell how old are you to remember that smell hahahahaha auld git.

1 hour ago, A.T.G said:

All yours for £1690

Fixed

This thread genuinely made me chuckle a few times on the way home. Top shelf jackanory stuff. Came back in the check it and the OP has obviously realised how much a roaster he must look and giving it the 'sorry but your all big bad boys for calling me names' brilliant 

55 minutes ago, ChrisMcb said:

Can anyone help me with a ticket was at a funeral today of a person who a was very close to and it fell in their coffin and is now buried 

Sorry if I'm out of order m8 but fuck it, what cemetery? I have a shovel and I'm quite sure yer close deed person won't notice, I promise to be respectful. 

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Sorry if I'm out of order m8 but fuck it, what cemetery? I have a shovel and I'm quite sure yer close deed person won't notice, I promise to be respectful. 

A wouldn't recommend it m8 it's in a rough area u will be in grave danger 

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

The worst kind of taig, a necrophiliac taig who wants to dig up deed weans and ride them ?