Stolen Ticket

jbear72

I confess, I stole the ticket. In my defence I tried to put it back in the ops pocket when I saw it was for the east stand but couldn't find him as he was well away from me in the 20 seconds I had before he noticed, just goin to fire it on gumtree and make afew quid off a tarrier.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, K.A.I said:

That's for people who's got them sent recorded delivery and they've no arrived, I'm sure? ... I don't think you get reprints otherwise.

I got down for one of the early LC games and realised I had left my tickets at home. TO got me re-prints there and then after checking my details.

I haven't slept all night since reading of your mugging yesterday and the mere thought that it was the action of a fellow bluenose has filled me with despair. I now intend to hold a candle lit vigil in George square tonight,or the gallowgate if you prefer as I have a gut feeling there was a tarrier involved in this despicable act. Although home of the mighty Rangers the surrounding area is full of tims,gypos and Somalian refugees and whilst I know we have some scoundrels in our support I feel you were a tad premature in assuming that it was carried out by a chosen one. I would ask that some technical wizard amongst our support could set up a crowdfunding site to help you through this traumatic time, I myself won't be donating to it as I feel you will only squander the money in some den in the gallowgate area or on fireworks for your tainted title party celebrations.

53 minutes ago, StornowayBlue said:

I got down for one of the early LC games and realised I had left my tickets at home. TO got me re-prints there and then after checking my details.

Yes but that's our own games at Ibrox not Celtic games 

21 hours ago, West_Side said:

Contact the club, think you can get them reprinted. Also did someone just happen to pick that pocket? Seems more likely you dropped it.

Don't think you can mate. If it's the semi, I'm sure there's something about not being able to reprint it, at least I'm sure there was something on the league cup semi ticket saying that. 

Want to thank the Rangers Ticket office especially Gordon for helping me out and sourcing a new ticket for myself after what happened. 

Also want to thank some of the guys for the helpful advice. 

3 minutes ago, jbear72 said:

Want to thank the Rangers Ticket office especially Gordon for helping me out and sourcing a new ticket for myself after what happened. 

You couldn't fucking tag me for all my top advice 

19 minutes ago, jbear72 said:

Glad you got it sorted now go and sing your heart out and put those bhead rhattling bastards in their place.

WATP ?⚪?

?✋??

29 minutes ago, jbear72 said:

Don't get me wrong I'm glad you've got it sorted after loosing your ticket/ or stolen whatever but your fucking lucky as with most games at hampden you've no chance of a replacement brief as the sfa won't sort it. That's why it's advisable to pick it up or pay the seven quid. And it's nothing to do with our end either as the club don't have any say in replacements so it's unusual that you got it. 

30 minutes ago, jbear72 said:

You got helpful advice on here??????????

On Sat Apr 15 2017 at 5:11 PM, jbear72 said:

I just want to thank the so called Rangers who stole my semi final ticket from my pocket on the way back from the game today. 

Much appreciated

A wee bhoy did it and ran away..

..before he got a bheasting.