Jon Toral

slimjim1690

Flying at little bit under the radar as Hyndman is getting a lot of the plaudits and young Beerman also impressing, but I'm really enjoying the way this guy is beginning to become more influential in the teams performances lately, it took him a couple of weeks to get up to speed with the pace in Scotland but is now looking a player, looks a little bit slow at times but I think that is deceiving as his footballing brain gets him an extra yard when required, wouldn't be unhappy to see him back next year.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Nah not for me. Took his goal quite well but he's not my type of player at all.

Not the right fit for us.

I respect your judgement KAI but I'm starting to see a player in him,  he isn't wasting the ball as he previously was, today he was always in space looking for the ball to play the pass.

I think he will be away before we would ever see his best.

Just now, Tav's Bandage said:

Dont rate him at all, lazy style and sloppy with possession.

There is glimpses of talent but not at all what we need in middle of the park.

Disagree, he always wants the ball in tight areas which is a bonus 

I think this is another small instance of Pedro using players in positions which suit their strengths. He isnt the quickest on foot but he is upstairs. He is technically as good as anyone in our squad and having him sitting in front of our back four sensing danger, playing quick passes etc realky suits him and the team. Same for Holt - hes never going to weigh in with too many goals but with that engine and tenacity then he may have a future there 

9 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Disagree, he always wants the ball in tight areas which is a bonus 

Wait till he plays against Celtic, you will see exactly what i mean about him.

Dont see why anybody would want a player like this, i know we wont get another Laudrup but doesnt mean we need to accept bang average.

Just now, Tav's Bandage said:

Wait till he plays against Celtic, you will see exactly what i mean about him.

Dont see why anybody would want a player like this, i know we wont get another Laudrup but doesnt mean we need to accept bang average.

Halliday or toral?

Didn't see the game today, so am basing my opinion on game sup until today, but other than the game against Hamilton, he's been ordinary to poor so far.

A million for him is a laugh based on the evidence of so far.

6 minutes ago, dogtanian said:

Mediocre at best just not good enough. We are not going to win titles aslong as this quality of player is with us.

Fuck sake mate Bob Malcolm and Kirk Broadfoot won titles with us ! It's the top league in scotland not Italy or Spain .