slimjim1690

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Fred H Crawford said:

Fuck sake mate Bob Malcolm and Kirk Broadfoot won titles with us ! It's the top league in scotland not Italy or Spain .

The minute we accept this type of player is now good enough for us we become another no mark team. 

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Broadfoot indeed has a UEFA cup runners up medal.

Aye , and I'm sure there would've been plenty of Rangers fans who were saying then that we wouldn't win titles with players like that . We all know we need to improve in order to win the title but some pretty ordinary players have won titles , Toral would by no means have been out of place in some of our recent league winning squads .

1 minute ago, Fred H Crawford said:

Aye , and I'm sure there would've been plenty of Rangers fans who were saying then that we wouldn't win titles with players like that . We all know we need to improve in order to win the title but some pretty ordinary players have won titles , Toral would by no means have been out of place in some of our recent league winning squads .

The players we have now aren't good enough to win the title though look how far behind we are.

12 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

You can just tell shes going have a right coarse spread of gloss black pubes, almost asian in texture. Very nice latino minge. 

Apt description.

Got a belter of a picture of her from her instagram but to big to upload.

It's them eyes.

But back on subject, Jon could be a good player for us and i think he is a good danger at set peices, both in the air and delivery.

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Apt description.

Got a belter of a picture of her from her instagram but to big to upload.

It's them eyes.

But back on subject, Jon could be a good player for us and i think he is a good danger at set peices, both in the air and delivery.

Screenshot too large? Come on now furnish us with it. A would defo eat her sour cream right from her burrito. 

8 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

The players we have now aren't good enough to win the title though look how far behind we are.

I agree that the squad we have the now is not good enough but the year before Souness came in we finished 5th , with the addition of a few top signings those same players won the title . The tarriers and ourselves have both turned around huge point differences in the space of a season without wholesale changes in the squad .

14 minutes ago, Fred H Crawford said:

I agree that the squad we have the now is not good enough but the year before Souness came in we finished 5th , with the addition of a few top signings those same players won the title . The tarriers and ourselves have both turned around huge point differences in the space of a season without wholesale changes in the squad .

Very true but I think a few changes will be needed.

He's a weird one. Looks lazy and uninterested sometimes and his performance up at Inverness was the worst I've ever seen from a player so highly rated. 

Yet his passing and link up play today was really good. Don't know what to make of him yet. Would I sign him for next season? Probably not, I'd be doing all I could to get Hyndman on board for next season though. 

5 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Very true but I think a few changes will be needed.

Definitely mate , but we can always have hope and that's why I'm reluctant to write off individuals at this time under a new management team .

BTW , my earlier point wasn't a dig at Malcolm or Broadfoot , just pointing out that it sometimes takes all types to produce League champions and both of them were much maligned at the time .  

34 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Screenshot too large? Come on now furnish us with it. A would defo eat her sour cream right from her burrito. 

Trying to resize the bastard but it aint happening.

Check her out on instagram mate.

Andrea Ocegueda.

34 minutes ago, Fred H Crawford said:

Definitely mate , but we can always have hope and that's why I'm reluctant to write off individuals at this time under a new management team .

BTW , my earlier point wasn't a dig at Malcolm or Broadfoot , just pointing out that it sometimes takes all types to produce League champions and both of them were much maligned at the time .  

I know buddy was making the point that some very unlikely people have some huge medals.

Wes Brown has more champions league medals than most I think including Zidane. 

2 hours ago, Tav's Bandage said:

Wait till he plays against Celtic, you will see exactly what i mean about him.

Dont see why anybody would want a player like this, i know we wont get another Laudrup but doesnt mean we need to accept bang average.

No bad coming from someone who names himself after someone who is below average imo.

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Best passer of the ball we have.

Some of his passing is fucking extraordinary 

he's fast becoming my fav player 

Think you're watching the wrong man.

Never seen a player give the ball away so often.

Especially given his background.

(Apologies if he broke the mould today - wasn't there to comment. That said, even if he was stellar today, one swallow doesn't make a summer.)