People at the match using mobiles

Rambo1872

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

What is the RM take on this practice? Both the guy beside me, the burd in front of me, and a guy to the left in front of me spent a good amount of time during the match replying to folk on whatsapp and checking english scores. 

Now personally i dont mind too much because im watching the full 90 mins and it doesnt affect me but i just dont see why people pay to go to ibrox and sit on their phones. 

Anyone else noticed this in their section? It baffles me.

How can you watch the full 90 when your watching folks on specific apps on their phones :pipe:

48 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

My mate does this constantly . I never made last two games due.to work and had.my boy today. He says I don't support the  team .I say I do. I pay my 440 or whatever it is and I go when work and family commitments allow me to.  Added ro that I give my ticket away for nothing for games I can't for to.

My point to him is .. when I go I watch the game for.90 minutes. He spends most of the time checking or putting on in match bets. 

I pay my season ticket we've year and choose when I go.  I would live.live . to be there.all the time but it's. Just not possible.  But when I go I go to watch the game. Not sit on.a fucking phone checking scores. You could do that from inside a phone box if u wish .. I just do not get it at all 

Your mate has chosen a course in life that means he can attend all games, have to agree with him that you are a part timer. Poor show coming on here greeting about it.

Dont get a signal but glued to watching what is in front of us anyway to even think about it.  It's a time to switch off from any shite that's happening in our lives imo, not continue social media and miss things happening in the game. Rightly or wrongly  I think theres probably a good percentage of folks that have bets on that they are checking.  If it's facebook, whatsapp, general texts etc they need a boot in the baws/fanny.  At the end of the day  it's up to them whatever the fuck they do, but it is odd to me to not want to switch off from the outside world for 90 mins and enjoy (hopefully) watching every bit of the match, any decent bit of play, skill, touch, shot, save, see how players are moving, progressing, who's playing pish etc

23 minutes ago, blueretro said:

My phone signal is fine, internet is pretty much non existent. I make a point of not checking my phone during the game now. I missed a goal a while back and that pissed me off.

Good to see you have learned from it Martin

3 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Folk that go for a piss or a pie them moan when they miss a goal.

Dafties 

Boy on my bus missed the first two goals last week cos he went for a pish. :lol: 

1 hour ago, Dazzler said:

The folk that leave early piss me off even more.

Well you'll fuckin hate the 3 or 4 blokes in my row that leave at half time to go to the pub.

My take on this is that their wives don't allow them to go out except to go to the football. So they use this time to get hammered together.

What else could it be.