Partick thistle keeper

RFCRobertson

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

I sincerely hope we never see wes pull shit like this. 

imagine your team losing and this fool wasting time like that - never mind though as at the forefront of the thistle fans minds is 'one Mike Ashley' 

What a red neck that club is - absolutely irrelevant.

6 minutes ago, SasaPapacLoyal said:

No much worse than garners behaviour on a weekly basis. A riddy nonetheless 

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

We saw Garner pulling it last week. Sadly it's becoming more of a regular thing from players in every team.

Embarrassing no matter who you play for.

It really has nothing to do with Garner whatsoever.  There is enough out there willing to take a pop at our players without us doing it.

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

Happened right in front of where I sit. Some of the abuse he got afterwards was hilarious. 

Heed!

I said that to the boy, he will be getting pelters from the Copland.

Embarrassing behaviour.

He had a good game aswell but this overshadows it.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

I said that to the boy, he will be getting pelters from the Copland.

Embarrassing behaviour.

He had a good game aswell but this overshadows it.

He milked it for the rest of the game. Rubbing his head as if he had split it open. Thought he was going to start crying at some of the stick he was getting :lol:

6 minutes ago, markem said:

It really has nothing to do with Garner whatsoever.  There is enough out there willing to take a pop at our players without us doing it.

Fuck up. Can't slag other players for doing it but turn a blind eye when our own do it. That's fucking taig behaviour.

The thing is the guy had a cracking game and pulled off four or five brilliant saves to keep it respectable then lets himself down like that.  Absolute shameful.  

BTW Garner was a fucking joke last week aswell, leave the cheating to the Catholics. 

9 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Fuck up. Can't slag other players for doing it but turn a blind eye when our own do it. That's fucking taig behaviour.

Why not mention every other player that ever done it then? Why isolate Garner? Their player acted like a cunt, why feel the need to fling in some what about a Rangers player? That is taig behaviour.

Fuck up? 

Grow up

Just now, markem said:

Why not mention every other player that ever done it then? Why isolate Garner? Their player acted like a cunt, why feel the need to fling in some what about a Rangers player?

Fuck up? 

Grow up

Because the op states that he hopes one of our players would never pull something like that. I pointed out that one of them already did last week.

I'm not sure what part of that you didn't understand.

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Because the op states that he hopes one of our players would never pull something like that. I pointed out that one of them already did last week.

I'm not sure what part of that you didn't understand.

Hmm, gonna need to concede that, fair enough.

Totally missed that point being made.  Apologies!

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Lee McCulloch used to get hit on the leg and run away rubbing the back of his head.

At least the keeper actually did get hit on the head even though his reaction and behavioir afterwards was a riddy.

Remember big jig got hit with a flag against Motherwell and they laughed it off. Had that happen to one of the taigs players he would have rolled about for ages and commentators would have been  up in arms against the fan. Would have been candle light virgils the lot. Paronoid Protestant or is this happening far to much 

That was embarrassing yesterday. 

Joe Lewis has done that twice against us trying to get Garner sent off as well. 

As for Garner doing it, forgive me if am wrong but last week the aberdeen player made contact with his head towards Garner, it's a red card and Garner has every right to go down like every single other player does these days when there is head contact. 

5 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

Remember big jig got hit with a flag against Motherwell and they laughed it off. Had that happen to one of the taigs players he would have rolled about for ages and commentators would have been  up in arms against the fan. Would have been candle light virgils the lot. Paronoid Protestant or is this happening far to much 

Tbf any player that hit the deck and rolled about after that flag incident would have been ridiculed. Absolutely nothing in it :lol:

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Tbf any player that hit the deck and rolled about after that flag incident would have been ridiculed. Absolutely nothing in it :lol:

Would you put it past them though ? Remember the diving gypsy petrov got hit with a paper cup and rolled about. Then they claimed it was the ice that hurt him. We don't have ice in our juice at Ibrox ?