Legoeater suspended for Old Firm

G.E.C.

38 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Anyone saying its not a bonus is delusional, he is their captain and drives their midfield. They will need to play that big Biton cunt now and he is absolutely grim.

Remember that big tarrier cunt was faking being injured and virtually begging too get off in last year's semi 

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is shite and has never once had an outstanding game against us. Totally anonymous most of the time except when he's flying in to tackles. 

But as already mentioned he gives them alot of drive and has played just about every game for them this season.

They will miss him undoubtedly.

19 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

He won't miss the game. They'll either appeal and win or they'll appeal and the hearing will be stalled the way Lennon's has been.

They have 48hrs to appeal and then its assessed by the Thursday (i think) - no way he will any appeal. The only chance is the appeal itself and that ive got that above timeframe wrong  

Just now, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

They have 48hrs to appeal and then its assessed by the Thursday (i think) - no way he will any appeal. The only chance is the appeal itself and that ive got that above timeframe wrong  

48 hrs starting after tomorrow since it's a holiday and no one will be at the office 

4 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Here's the tackle:

VibrantEnchantedHowlermonkey.gif 

Comes in from the players left side

Dig his back heel right into the ankle

Doesn't make a play for the ball

Using his right leg to wrap his ankle then took him down.

For me, it's serious foul play since it endangers the safety of the county player. The way he falls I'd say he's lucky not to break his ankle. 

Also, Brown lunged in from the side using both legs. Serious foul play is of course a straight red.

Good refereeing here. 

Guest Lloyd72
6 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Thats why i hate all that biased ref crap in here. It was an awful decision but never ever dishonest. 

The refs aren't biased they're consistently shite for everyone

32 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Holt will get torn into him

He's been a vicious wee bastard since warburton left 

Sure in the semi final last year he kicked brown and made his nose bleed lol 

Holt never gave him a kick in the 1-1 game but most will just remember him being at fault for the opener. That apart I thought Holt was pretty good that game and has been even better in the past few games too..........

2 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Holt never gave him a kick in the 1-1 game but most will just remember him being at fault for the opener. That apart I thought Holt was pretty good that game and has been even better in the past few games too..........

Holt was fantastic in that game, just a shame the one big mistake he made in the game was a costly one.

4 minutes ago, rbt1548 said:

Just looked at the clip, it's the first time I have seen it and shows what an idiot he is, the tackle is in the second minute of injury time, and what looks to me in the middle of the park, why do it?

Clip I seen of it one of the commentators says something about him reacting to a challenge he received just before it. So basically he's went looking to do someone.

56 minutes ago, Willis said:

Lots of folk kidding themselves pretending they aren't glad about this. He's one of their better players and is better than most of our players. On top of that he's so much of a scumbag that the vermin rally behind him esp vs us. This is a blow for the tims anyone saying it's no is just talking pish

They'll appeal and he'll play ~ guaranteed. 

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

30 odd points ahead won the league in the April and they've still got to piss and moan about referees :lol: 

Yup, surely if there was some bug conspiracy they wouldn't be going unbeaten 

1 hour ago, To Be A Ranger said:

If referee Don Robertson deems the moment of recklessness to be violent conduct, Brown will be unavailable for the Hampden showdown

According to BBC 

IF its a straight red then thats surely how he has seen it 3 games ban

1 hour ago, Willis said:

Lots of folk kidding themselves pretending they aren't glad about this. He's one of their better players and is better than most of our players. On top of that he's so much of a scumbag that the vermin rally behind him esp vs us. This is a blow for the tims anyone saying it's no is just talking pish

He is better than most of ours? What utter dug shite

4 minutes ago, JR said:

They'll appeal and he'll play ~ guaranteed. 

even if they appeal and i dont think they will  he has no chance of getting the red card changed it was a clear a red card as you will see  our game is bad enough but overturning that decision would make a mockery of it