G.E.C.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, 55Bear said:

You were watching it?

:megaanguish:

Aye because watching our main rivals just before we're set to play them is cringey. You're staunch as fuck mate, I bet you fought in the battle of the boyne

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

Brown would walk straight into our midfield no problem. as much as a cunt and i despise the wank, its true. 

No it's not :lol:

Anytime they play someone decent he gets found out. Always chasing everyone like the big mongo he is. 

1 minute ago, Queen's_highway said:

Anytime they play someone decent he gets found out. Always chasing everyone like the big mongo he is. 

what one of our players midfield players are better, i hate the wank, fucking despise him but he would walk into our team easily. 

2 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

Brown would walk straight into our midfield no problem. as much as a cunt and i despise the wank, its true. 

Its not true, hes a cult hero and Strachan's poodle. He never had talent and in every Old firm game you can put your money on that fanny to be the weak link that opens the gate for us.

6 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Our players get "found out" on a weekly basis so I don't know wtf you are on about :lol:

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

He would walk straight into our team.  

No he wouldnt. Even our board wouldn't be stupid enough to have that rancid wankstain at our club :mutley:

Seriously though he isn't that good. You seem to be overestimating his ability. He thinks he's hard and can intimidate weaker players but that doesn't make him a good footballer 

2 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

And yeah Raman going with.

How do SPORTS/FOOTBALL Journo's not know their fucking job! Morons!

Thats how i think it goes. 48 hrs to appeal then 48hrs to consider. It might run into friday because of easter monday. The appeal has no chance, it was dangerous and reckless. And it carried excessive force. Stonewall red 

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

No he wouldnt. Even our board wouldn't be stupid enough to have that rancid wankstain at our club :mutley:

Seriously though he isn't that good. You seem to be overestimating his ability. He thinks he's hard and can intimidate weaker players but that doesn't make him a good footballer 

i dont want to go into how good he is, all im saying is he would walk into our side easily. 

5 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I don't think anyone's saying he's world class. He's just better than our dross

Don't care as he is fucking shite running around doing fuck all but trying to act the hard cunt won't win the game for them.

If we play and play well and are organised throughout the game that stupid looking bastard won't have any bearing on the game no matter how much he geez up the rest of the mutants.

It's more the fact we are pish than him being good. He's an average player who looks half decent because he's playing for celtic in Scotland against shite opposition. He's below the standard I want at Rangers but we're pish atm and he would walk into our squad as some have said.

There isn't isn't a player on our squad I'd say is better than him, I'm not trying to give him praise but our players are that pish that he would look good in comparison

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Aye.

What your point?

I would say the point is that many bears have no interest in watching them steamroller the Pish that make up the SPL.

I personally would rather watch anything other than them and that's not any staunchness I just don't know many bears that watch any of their games.

15 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

do you think he would be on our bench with our current midfield ?

He wouldn't even make the bench. He's shit. Offers nothing to the midfield against a good team. 

We need to build a team for europe and he was very clearly found out at that level.