Legoeater suspended for Old Firm

G.E.C.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, lazza1873 said:

Couldn't make it up

It should get booted out immediately, and the media SHOULD (no laughing now) hound those cunts in the press and grill Brenda at the press conference. It is blatant cheating, clear as day.

Personally couldn't care if he plays or not, I think he's shite, however, it's cheating, plain and simple...........

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

30 odd points ahead won the league in the April and they've still got to piss and moan about referees :lol: 

They've won 40-odd league titles and think there has been a conspiracy against them throughout their history, what do you expect? :lol: 

16 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Is that Gerry McCullough you're referencing? Its either serious foul play or voilent conduct. 

That means the appeal is fasttracked - it would usually be this Thursday, so why not Friday.

Or do you know for a fact? 

Yeah just quoting what I've seen on social media 

the SFA could easily set up a panel during the week if they wanted, but I'm not holding my breath

edit - the tims wouldn't have appealed it unless they knew he would be able to play on Sunday, so I'm pretty sure it's done 

I acknowledge this is several years ago and things may have changed, however despite it being New Year/Public Holidays galore and literally no time to review an appeal after a game on 30th December against United, and despite Miller not deserving to be sent off, they somehow managed to fast track the appeal AND STILL got it wrong! Needless to say Miller missed the old firm game! Paranoid.........

Rangers are set to appeal Kenny Miller’s red card so that he can play in Sunday’s Old Firm showdown. 

The Ibrox striker was given a straight red for violent conduct by referee Willie Collum last night after appearing to kick out at Dundee United skipper Darren Dods while both were in a tangle on the ground.

But Rangers boss Smith insisted that Miller was only trying to free himself, and wants the match official to view video footage of the incident as the club explore the possibility of an appeal against an automatic one-match suspension.

Referee Collum is the first point of contact and it remains to be seen how quickly the Hampden hierarchy can act — with the SFA closed for the public holiday tomorrow.

‘It was deemed violent conduct but, having had a quick look at television replays, there does not appear to be too much in it,’ said Smith afterwards.

‘Both players were on the ground and Kenny seems to have been trying to free himself and caught big Dods on the shoulder with his calf.

‘That’s about it so, if there is an avenue whereby we can appeal, then we will do that. If we can appeal, then we will look at it.

‘Will the SFA be closed? That wouldn’t be too clever. I’m working this week.

‘Of course, we don’t want to lose someone like him when he has been so influential in recent weeks. I’ve not had a chance to ask Kenny about it yet.’ 

Rangers will fear losing half of their lethal forward partnership as they seek to gain further advantage on Celtic at the top of the SPL.

Miller had scored six goals in three games prior to last night’s 51st-minute dismissal and a suspension would give Rangers a real shortage of first-team players for Sunday’s showdown.

I have a slightly different take on it to both the "Who cares, he's shite" posters and the "Stop pretending, he's one of their best players, of course you're happy" posters. I hope he plays because I like watching the ugly cunt lose, and I know from the fact that on twitter he's still using a 6 year-old photo of him winding up El-Hadji Diouf in a game he drew, during a season when we won the double, that he is absolutely obsessed with us.

40 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

If you think he is better than Holt or hyndman then you should just give up on life. Tell me one thing the does well?

Hyndman is not our player and Holt is not better than brown ffs.  give up on life for being honest.  I cant stand the cunt and hate him but unlike you im not blinded by hate. 

3 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

Hyndman is not our player and Holt is not better than brown ffs.  give up on life for being honest.  I cant stand the cunt and hate him but unlike you im not blinded by hate. 

Does he play for us? You asked who in OUR midfield is better and I said. Al's Holt is miles better than him. You're good at hiding your hate BTW 

1 hour ago, billscott said:

even if they appeal and i dont think they will  he has no chance of getting the red card changed it was a clear a red card as you will see  our game is bad enough but overturning that decision would make a mockery of it

They'll appeal, he'll play against us, the appeal will get heard and he'll get punished as he should. It doesn't matter that he's guilty of the offence, all it'll matter to Brenda is that his captain plays against us. 

4 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Does he play for us? You asked who in OUR midfield is better and I said. Al's Holt is miles better than him. You're good at hiding your hate BTW 

im not just blinded by hate. he is better than what we have atm its an honest opinion that you obviously dont like.