Loan players leaving this season

Monty Zoomer

I know Toral and Hyndman will be going back to their respective clubs - who else do we have that will be a big loss?

Hopefully, we can bring in a couple of good players to replace these guys without having to loan them - I know we needed the help but am looking for a fresh start under Pedro and we need to start developing our own talent instead of everyone elses

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, 50ShadesofBlue said:

We only have 2 loanees. 

Jon Toral is out of contract this summer so if he enjoys his time here, he could be sticking around. 

With any luck we can get Hyndman back on loan for another season using the Europa experience as leverage. 

That would be amazing especially if we could afford to buy at least one of them

23 minutes ago, Monty Zoomer said:

I know Toral and Hyndman will be going back to their respective clubs - who else do we have that will be a big loss?

Hopefully, we can bring in a couple of good players to replace these guys without having to loan them - I know we needed the help but am looking for a fresh start under Pedro and we need to start developing our own talent instead of everyone elses

You actually a fan?

32 minutes ago, Monty Zoomer said:

Honest to god man, you are rangersmediafanwatch in disguise 

2 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Not sure if loan signings work so well - most especially the way MW was managing them. His days were numbered as soon as he said he was protecting Hyndman for his parent club.

Think its better if it's a season long loan and they are brought in at the start of a season and get the pre season etc with the squad. Not so easy coming in in January as these two have, that being said hyndman settled straight away and looked a class act and toral has now came on to a good game recently. Would like to see both back next season personally.

7 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Not sure if loan signings work so well - most especially the way MW was managing them. His days were numbered as soon as he said he was protecting Hyndman for his parent club.

MW isn't the manager anymore mate.