Loan players leaving this season

Monty Zoomer

17 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

We all see the game differently, but I can't get my head around anyone that seriously thinks he's done well or is head and shoulders above anything else. I just can't see it. 

Very true, and I'm not saying he had done well but he has done ok, and he isn't head and shoulders above anything else, but I am saying we won't get anyone better, and he has it you can see it, he just needs to do it!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pedro and murty getting the best of of total by putting him in that deep lying playmaker role.i would like to keep him, if he was signed think he would feel more secure and make that position his own, he can do the dirty side as well. Personally we should try and sign hyndman on a year loan for next year. You have guaranteed quality for a year allowing Pedro time to find a permanent no 10.however saying that i think we could get the best out of McKay as a no 10 in that role. 

I'll be honest, I thought Toral was a poor excuse of a footballer in his first few games. Now that's he's got a bit of match fitness I'll admit I was wrong and judged him too quickly.

While I prefer Hyndman I'd have no problems with signing Toral next season.

14 hours ago, pcbear said:

Its a long shot but Bournemouth could be relegated, I don't know if that would help or hinder our chances of keeping him.

Probably hinder I'd imagine, wilshere defo won't be there for another year if they go down, and championship might be seen as a good way for them to slowly get him promoted into the first team 

I would really like to sort something out with hyndman...jury is still out on toral..but if he continues to improve from now until the end of the season...I think he could possibly be worth a contract.