NBA

5 hours ago, psb07158 said:

The Lakers without LeBron = the Cavs without LeBron last year (well, slightly better)

We've got the Jazz tonight. Game's on Sky, starts at 3.30am

The Cavs are doing absolutely awful this year too though.

I've got a 4 fold on for the NBA, going to do team points so went for

Rockets over 114.5 GSW over 117.5  76ers over 122.5 and Raptors over 116.5

Bucks v Wizards should be a good game tonight

7 minutes ago, King_gazza said:

Looks good mate. I was going to do a spread but decided to do team overs.

You get much luck with getting on the Basketball then?

Now n again mate, not bad and not great that's the only way I could put it. It is very much like your footy accas though, always seems to be 1 that let's you down :lol:

The ice hockey spread betting is decent, 4 teams - 1.5 usually gives you odds from 30/1 - 60/1 so decent for a wee fiver bet to get a good return. 

5 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Now n again mate, not bad and not great that's the only way I could put it. It is very much like your footy accas though, always seems to be 1 that let's you down :lol:

The ice hockey spread betting is decent, 4 teams - 1.5 usually gives you odds from 30/1 - 60/1 so decent for a wee fiver bet to get a good return. 

Football coupons are the worst the now man. I put Barcelona on to score 3+ goals the other night and then they didn't play Suarez or Messi and they got beat 2-1 was brutal.

That's not too bad odds to be fair like you say definitely worth a fiver.

5 hours ago, King_gazza said:

Football coupons are the worst the now man. I put Barcelona on to score 3+ goals the other night and then they didn't play Suarez or Messi and they got beat 2-1 was brutal.

That's not too bad odds to be fair like you say definitely worth a fiver.

Went to sleep cause the penguins where getting beat 3-0 in the first period, woke up there n they came back to win 7-4 :lol:result 

Screenshot_20190112-054825.png

On 07/01/2019 at 10:36, King_gazza said:

Insane how much the Lakers rely on LeBron, imagine getting beat off the Knicks.

Lebron James is the definition of a one man team. Miami have been dug shit since he left, and the Cavs are dug shit now he's left - both teams being the dominant Eastern team during his times there. It's unreal just how much influence he has on a team. 

On 29/01/2019 at 00:57, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Anthony Davis has no intention to sign an extension with the Pelicans and has requested a trade, think every single Lakers player outwith LBJ should be worrying for there future.

I'd genuinely get them all to fuck (except Kuz) if it meant we could bring Davis in. If we can factor KCP into whatever trade we make, we can keep our cap space to bring in another supermax in the summer and go after Kyrie or Klay Thomson or Kawhi or Kemba Walker or any cunt with a K :lol:

59 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I'd genuinely get them all to fuck (except Kuz) if it meant we could bring Davis in. If we can factor KCP into whatever trade we make, we can keep our cap space to bring in another supermax in the summer and go after Kyrie or Klay Thomson or Kawhi or Kemba Walker or any cunt with a K :lol:

Should really be open door time for the Lakers to try and get him before the deadline or Boston will become serious players in the summer to try and get AD.

Think KCP has the same agent as AD so no doubt they will send him to the Pelicans if they can  get the deal done.

If the Lakers manage to get another player like Klay or Kawhi on top of AD and Lebron then its game over IMO.

46 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Should really be open door time for the Lakers to try and get him before the deadline or Boston will become serious players in the summer to try and get AD.

Think KCP has the same agent as AD so no doubt they will send him to the Pelicans if they can  get the deal done.

If the Lakers manage to get another player like Klay or Kawhi on top of AD and Lebron then its game over IMO.

AD, LeBron and 1 of Klay/Kawhi/Kyrie/Kemba, fill the rest of the team with shooters and veterans who want to win a ring and suddenly you become prime championship contenders 

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Just not Kevin Durrant 😉 hopefully he come to NY Knicks! :thumbup: I really think Boston is the team that can offer more than other teams with possibly Tatum, Smart and maybe Brown and many many first round picks they have collected. For Davis he probably want to win championship more quickly so he probably prefer LA more.

27 minutes ago, denya said:

Just not Kevin Durrant 😉 hopefully he come to NY Knicks! :thumbup: I really think Boston is the team that can offer more than other teams with possibly Tatum, Smart and maybe Brown and many many first round picks they have collected. For Davis he probably want to win championship more quickly so he probably prefer LA more.

From the Pelicans perspective, the Celtics can offer more but from the Celtics perspective it's a massive gamble. AD is reportedly saying the only team he wants to play for is the Lakers. If he makes clear he will enter free agency at the first sight of it to sign for the Lakers, other teams will greatly reduce their interest. ESPECIALLY if Kyrie walks away from them in the summer. They'd be left with Davis as a rental and therefore not much trade value, no young core and no decent picks!

55 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

AD, LeBron and 1 of Klay/Kawhi/Kyrie/Kemba, fill the rest of the team with shooters and veterans who want to win a ring and suddenly you become prime championship contenders 

Thinking about it i'm not sure Kawhi would be the greatest fit on the Lakers, they would be very heavy on the frontcourt and wouldn't have much for the guard position's one out of Klay, Kyrie or Kemba would balance them out.

Boston can't trade for AD until the summer unless they get rid of Kyrie before the trade deadline, some league rule about the contract they are both on.

3 hours ago, psb07158 said:

From the Pelicans perspective, the Celtics can offer more but from the Celtics perspective it's a massive gamble. AD is reportedly saying the only team he wants to play for is the Lakers. If he makes clear he will enter free agency at the first sight of it to sign for the Lakers, other teams will greatly reduce their interest. ESPECIALLY if Kyrie walks away from them in the summer. They'd be left with Davis as a rental and therefore not much trade value, no young core and no decent picks!

I dont think Kyrie will leave and Boston have a selection of the most protected 1st round picks than any other team. For the New Orleans it is the best deal for them but Davis yes he wants to go to LA but what LA can offer is nothing compare with Boston. I dont care where he go and if he go to LA then good and hope him and LeBron win a championship to stop Warriors maybe next season. I just care about and want Kevin Durrant in NY and for us to stop 12 games continious of losing in the MSG. Terrible!

19 hours ago, denya said:

In the news now it say we will trade Porzingis to Dallas with Hardaway Jr and Courtney Lee and we receive Dennis Smith Jr, DeAndre Jordan and 2 1st round draft picks  🙄😔 we always do mistakes!! 

On paper and at first sight it's a disaster of a trade for Knicks, but reading between the lines Porzingis stated he wasn't happy at NY and would like moved, they done it swiftly whilst freeing up cap space to make a run at 2 free agents in the summer rather than just the 1.

Its a big gamble but we will only know the results come the summer, they could end up with KD and Kyrie or with Tobias Harris and Kris Middleton, both good players but not game changers like the other 2.

20 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

On paper and at first sight it's a disaster of a trade for Knicks, but reading between the lines Porzingis stated he wasn't happy at NY and would like moved, they done it swiftly whilst freeing up cap space to make a run at 2 free agents in the summer rather than just the 1.

Its a big gamble but we will only know the results come the summer, they could end up with KD and Kyrie or with Tobias Harris and Kris Middleton, both good players but not game changers like the other 2.

We will really try hard for KD. That is the number one priority. Yes it has opened up a lot of space for another max player but we do not have good reputation for making good decisions so will probably just fill the second spot with maybe 3 average/shit players that will not help our first pick at all. It does have good opportunity because we now have most cap space but just remember it is the Knicks and not anyone else. We have reputation.