NBA

6 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Had their fair share mate remember Zaza on Kawhi back in 2017? 

No sympathy for them they took a risk by weakening the bench in order to afford KD and Cousins and it didn't pay off

Buzzing for the Raptors they have been really fun to watch. Nick Nurse is a really talented coach the guy did a lot for British basketball too

Draft night up next and hopefully an AD to Lakers trade complete before then! 

Definetly mate no sympathy from me it did effect the series but as I think with everyone healthy it is an instant classic, it leaves the Warriors in a bit of a fucked position now personally I would trade Draymond before he hits free agency next year as your not giving him the max that he wants so may as well get at least a draft pick for him.

I hope the Raptors keep Kawhi for at least another year and have a crack at defending there title, must be one of the toughest roads to the title there has been even with the Warriors injuries so they fully deserve it.

Who do you trade for AD but that the Pelicans would accept ?? Also with what Kawhi just did for the Raptors you will get more teams willing to gamble at the 1 year rental if it means a chance at winning it all.

8 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Definetly mate no sympathy from me it did effect the series but as I think with everyone healthy it is an instant classic, it leaves the Warriors in a bit of a fucked position now personally I would trade Draymond before he hits free agency next year as your not giving him the max that he wants so may as well get at least a draft pick for him.

I hope the Raptors keep Kawhi for at least another year and have a crack at defending there title, must be one of the toughest roads to the title there has been even with the Warriors injuries so they fully deserve it.

Who do you trade for AD but that the Pelicans would accept ?? Also with what Kawhi just did for the Raptors you will get more teams willing to gamble at the 1 year rental if it means a chance at winning it all.

I read in news is that Klay Thompson is to miss all next season with bad knee injury. I think New Orleans with now the #1 draft position they will not ask for so much in exchange now for AD.

1 hour ago, denya said:

I read in news is that Klay Thompson is to miss all next season with bad knee injury. I think New Orleans with now the #1 draft position they will not ask for so much in exchange now for AD.

He tore his ACL in his left knee, they originally said he could return Feburary/March but they might just sit him all season depending on how they do, I think they will deal him but I don't see them doing it with the lakers.

On 16/06/2019 at 03:33, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Didn't expect that trade to happen so quickly thought it would have dragged on for months but what a haul the Pelicans have got themselves and LA get there star to pair with Lebron so everybodys a winner in this 1.

Aye no doubt mate the Pelicans are going to be a great team but we got what we wanted and the rumours coming out of LA via the 'NBA Insiders' is that if we can get our cap space to $32m we are going to run hard for Kawhi

4 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Aye no doubt mate the Pelicans are going to be a great team but we got what we wanted and the rumours coming out of LA via the 'NBA Insiders' is that if we can get our cap space to $32m we are going to run hard for Kawhi

By the sounds of it they will have the $32m its just how they spend it, Kawhi or any other max star would be great but then you have the problem of them being extremely top heavy, we seen it with GSW one or 2 injuries and it can effectively kill your team.

Personally speaking I would spread the remaining cap space they have on shooters and defenders so that they have a solid rotation to fall back on.

8 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Fucking brilliant stuff here for this Raptors parade. City at a standstill. There will be a lot of sore heads tomorrow. So far the fans have been well behaved. Later might be a different story. 

Only 2 people shot

On 17/06/2019 at 18:49, denya said:

Only 2 people shot

more people than that stabbed when the taigs  a few hundred strong attempted to have a wee parade n Glasgow --- enjoyed the coverage of the whole raptor parade except when that wank Trudeau was on the stage - was surprised he never apologized to GSW for beating them. 

• 2 weeks later...

Free agency starts today I think, Kemba Walker will sign with the Celtics and Kyrie looks like he is going to Brooklyn which will probably mean's Russell is back off to the Lakers.

Can't wait for the new season to get started already, probably because the football's done as well and there is not much else on.

1 hour ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Free agency starts today I think, Kemba Walker will sign with the Celtics and Kyrie looks like he is going to Brooklyn which will probably mean's Russell is back off to the Lakers.

Can't wait for the new season to get started already, probably because the football's done as well and there is not much else on.

Half of Brooklyn supporters not happy with Kyrie going to them and half is happy. I would prefer to sign other player or keep Russell. I read that Durant speak to Kawhi and about possible play in same team and only Knicks and Clippers have the salary space to get both. I hope they both come to New York 😊

1 hour ago, denya said:

Half of Brooklyn supporters not happy with Kyrie going to them and half is happy. I would prefer to sign other player or keep Russell. I read that Durant speak to Kawhi and about possible play in same team and only Knicks and Clippers have the salary space to get both. I hope they both come to New York 😊

If its only Kyrie they are getting then I can see the concerns as its a pretty similar situation he is joining that he had with the Celtics, a young team making good strides he could potentially wreck the chemistry so its an interesting one.

I seen that with Kawhi and KD hopefully they do go to New York but I have my doubts the Knicks pull it off and will end up doing something stupid and give a max to Cousins and Butler or someone like that.

3 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

If its only Kyrie they are getting then I can see the concerns as its a pretty similar situation he is joining that he had with the Celtics, a young team making good strides he could potentially wreck the chemistry so its an interesting one.

I seen that with Kawhi and KD hopefully they do go to New York but I have my doubts the Knicks pull it off and will end up doing something stupid and give a max to Cousins and Butler or someone like that.

Yes I think is mistake Brooklyn is making with Kyrie. They were happy team with Russell. 

We always do something stupid in NY but I will be happy if even sign just one of them. I read Kawhi is in LA today and Durant is in NY

6 minutes ago, denya said:

Yes I think is mistake Brooklyn is making with Kyrie. They were happy team with Russell. 

We always do something stupid in NY but I will be happy if even sign just one of them. I read Kawhi is in LA today and Durant is in NY

I hope if the worst happens and they don't get either Kawhi, KD or someone of that class they don't panic and do something stupid, they are building a good young team IMO and I wouldn't wreck it for an all star that might have you scrape into the playoffs for a 1st round exit but not much else.

58 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

I hope if the worst happens and they don't get either Kawhi, KD or someone of that class they don't panic and do something stupid, they are building a good young team IMO and I wouldn't wreck it for an all star that might have you scrape into the playoffs for a 1st round exit but not much else.

I am happy we final got the draft pick RJ Barrett we actually wanted too. 

If there is fantasy NBA league available, I am not sure, then us that write in here regular should start a league for the next season.

31 minutes ago, denya said:

I am happy we final got the draft pick RJ Barrett we actually wanted too. 

If there is fantasy NBA league available, I am not sure, then us that write in here regular should start a league for the next season.

I think you can do it but wouldn't have the first clue how to go about it, I doubt I would be great either as much as I enjoy Basketball I am still relatively new to it as I have only been properly watching it since about 2017.

44 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

I think you can do it but wouldn't have the first clue how to go about it, I doubt I would be great either as much as I enjoy Basketball I am still relatively new to it as I have only been properly watching it since about 2017.

Dont worry my friend we are just football supporters that enjoy to watch the NBA. We dont know NBA like we know of football. Is just for some fun. I think it will be all even. I will try research for a fantasy thing that is free because I dont have much money. I am sure there will be many.

22 minutes ago, denya said:

Dont worry my friend we are just football supporters that enjoy to watch the NBA. We dont know NBA like we know of football. Is just for some fun. I think it will be all even. I will try research for a fantasy thing that is free because I dont have much money. I am sure there will be many.

Yeah will be good for a bit of fun, it will be hard to keep on top of as well i'd imagine since it isn't like football were your effectively having a week break in between games, there's a game on every night basically.