NBA

1 hour ago, J-Maestro said:

Pretty certain the Pelicans ain't getting anywhere near the playoffs. Hopefully can get a few assets for Redick and Ball. I'd maybe even think about flipping Bledsoe too.

I would certaintly flip Reddick and Bledsoe, trade Ball as well and build your team around BI and Zion. 

23 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Jokic is the NBA Ronaldinho - is he is the best ever, probably not but he’s by a mile the most enjoyable player to watch playing the game. He’s an insane talent 

Quickley looked mental good for the Knicks - is it going to last or just be a empty stadium thing, so hard to judge players just now but between him,, Randle, RJ and Mitch the Knicks do have a core of something that might work, they can trade and FA with 

I love watching Jokic play but for me there isn't a better sight than when Steph Curry starts diving into the bag and sinking 3s from everywhere. 

For once the future is certainly looking brighter over in NY, I think Quickley will be a star his floater is deadly and he just seem's to make the correct decisions just now, the fact Randle is having an all star season and Thibs is the coach won't have me getting to far ahead of myself as his teams tend to burnout also can Randle sustain this form for the season? Always the chance Dolan just decides to blow it up again for fuck all as he usually does but. 

11 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

I love watching Jokic play but for me there isn't a better sight than when Steph Curry starts diving into the bag and sinking 3s from everywhere. 

For once the future is certainly looking brighter over in NY, I think Quickley will be a star his floater is deadly and he just seem's to make the correct decisions just now, the fact Randle is having an all star season and Thibs is the coach won't have me getting to far ahead of myself as his teams tend to burnout also can Randle sustain this form for the season? Always the chance Dolan just decides to blow it up again for fuck all as he usually does but. 

That's a fair shout re Curry. 

Quickley had a ridiculous 10 minutes against the Clippers - the Knicks do have "something" in that group of Quickley, RJ, Robinson and even Knox actually looks decent this season under better coaching, if they could just draft and FA well (they won't) they could be really good next season. 

11 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

I would certaintly flip Reddick and Bledsoe, trade Ball as well and build your team around BI and Zion. 

Only thing with Bledsoe is he is on an expiring deal next year so probably worth more then. Certainly wouldn't pay the money Lonzo would want either.

13 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

100% a threat to win it, the issue at the moment is Nash, the big 3 have what it takes to flame anyone, it will be fixed with tactical adjustments come Play Off time. 

image.thumb.png.aeb0d88370e519839da36a30d1364fa6.png

It looks like Harden is being more of a playmaker, doubt we will see the Houston Harden jacking up 30 shots a game after dribbling for the full shot clock, if they can get a competent Center in before the playoffs then they will be a lock for the Finals I think. 

• 2 weeks later...

Andre Drummond won't play for the Cavs again by the looks of things actively looking to trade him, its exactly what Brooklyn need but god knows what they have to give in terms of a trade as I imagine the Cavs will have better offers. 

Edit : Raptors in discussions with the Cavs. 

Nets look good, they still need a competent big for the playoffs but when they play smallball with Green at centre all 5 guys can drain 3s with ease, that is pretty scary. 

Lakers need to get rid of Gasol or at least get another big, any centre that can shoot a 3 will have a field day against him, im sure Kyrie beat him to a rebound as well for a tip in as well that can't happen 😂

On 20/02/2021 at 07:18, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Nets look good, they still need a competent big for the playoffs but when they play smallball with Green at centre all 5 guys can drain 3s with ease, that is pretty scary. 

Lakers need to get rid of Gasol or at least get another big, any centre that can shoot a 3 will have a field day against him, im sure Kyrie beat him to a rebound as well for a tip in as well that can't happen 😂

Gasol has been a disappointment so far, constantly gets himself into foul trouble and hasn't really showcased his playmaking ability a great deal. I think it's because of how much we play through LeBron/Schroder, it's taking him time to get going. 

There's rumours we will go after Cousins again once he is released by the Rockets

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Gasol has been a disappointment so far, constantly gets himself into foul trouble and hasn't really showcased his playmaking ability a great deal. I think it's because of how much we play through LeBron/Schroder, it's taking him time to get going. 

There's rumours we will go after Cousins again once he is released by the Rockets

Cousins has looked decent again but always the potential of another injury with him. 

On 21/02/2021 at 12:04, psb07158 said:

He will probably be one of those vets you won't see much until the playoffs.

1 hour ago, J-Maestro said:

He will probably be one of those vets you won't see much until the playoffs.

His experience will no doubt come through in the playoffs but if he is the starter and Trez is coming off the bench still then there in big trouble, Joker bullied Trez last year in the playoffs and I doubt Gasol will give him much hassle except for in the post, Cousins will be a decent pick up but the Lakers have definitely lost an edge compared to last year without the athleticism of Howard and Mcgee to throw at opponents.