NBA

9 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

Hammered them on the offensive boards but the Nets killed them with the 3 ball and just general fight and momentum. 

The Bucks shot 20% from 3 and less than 60% from the line. They can kiss this series goodbye if they don't sort that out because the Nets will murder them. 

I've wanted either the Bucks or Sixers to win a championship for a few seasons now, but I also love Blake Griffin (and KD) and I'd love to see Blake retire with a ring. 

Ultimately I just want a good series because this has the potential to be the series of the entire playoffs.

I think the Bucks should come into it more the series goes on, they certainly can't shoot much worse than they did. 

I don't mind Blake but if your letting him get a 18 point 14 board double double at this stage in his career then something has went badly wrong. 

8 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

I think the Bucks should come into it more the series goes on, they certainly can't shoot much worse than they did. 

I don't mind Blake but if your letting him get a 18 point 14 board double double at this stage in his career then something has went badly wrong. 

Yeah I think the Bucks will definitely come back. They shot almost 40% from 3 in the regular season and were almost in the top 5 in the league, so they'll be able to increase that 20%. They have to tbh. The advantage they have is size and strength inside. If they're shooting at 20% Brooklyn will give it to them and just clog the paint, taking away their biggest threat. 

I was a late comer to basketball and used to love watching Lob City Clippers when I started. Blake was ridiculously exciting to watch then and he seems like a cool guy. I just want to see him get a ring, but I also don't want the Nets to win at the same time.

The fucking Clippers man

Luka really had no help. Porzingis must be the softest big-guy in the league. He has all of the attributes to be one of the most dominant players this league has ever seen. Height, an incredible handle, great footwork, but he is lacking that aggression that make guys great

59 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

The fucking Clippers man

Luka really had no help. Porzingis must be the softest big-guy in the league. He has all of the attributes to be one of the most dominant players this league has ever seen. Height, an incredible handle, great footwork, but he is lacking that aggression that make guys great

I really felt for Luka last night. He was trying to will them through at the end but just not enough on the court with him and nothing going their way. All starters in double digits right enough, but absolutely no contribution from the bench.

I loved Kristaps when he first came in the league and I honestly thought him and Luka could have been something special for Dallas; the seeds of a dynasty maybe, but he's hit his ceiling now I think and it's not good enough. A guy like him should be putting up 25+ and dominating inside as well as being able to stretch the floor with his shooting. He's too big to just play a stretch 4 or stretch 5 position like Dirk. 

1 hour ago, SkylineBlue said:

I really felt for Luka last night. He was trying to will them through at the end but just not enough on the court with him and nothing going their way. All starters in double digits right enough, but absolutely no contribution from the bench.

I loved Kristaps when he first came in the league and I honestly thought him and Luka could have been something special for Dallas; the seeds of a dynasty maybe, but he's hit his ceiling now I think and it's not good enough. A guy like him should be putting up 25+ and dominating inside as well as being able to stretch the floor with his shooting. He's too big to just play a stretch 4 or stretch 5 position like Dirk. 

Rick Carlisle came out and said Porzingis was more valuable as a floor spacer for Luka rather than spearheading the offense, the guy is getting paid the max to be a floor spacer its lunacy. It could have been different before his bad injury but he looks like he can barely even jump now, the Mavs should try and trade him and get Luka a supporting cast. 

58 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Rick Carlisle came out and said Porzingis was more valuable as a floor spacer for Luka rather than spearheading the offense, the guy is getting paid the max to be a floor spacer its lunacy. It could have been different before his bad injury but he looks like he can barely even jump now, the Mavs should try and trade him and get Luka a supporting cast. 

It's mental, could easily pick up a guy in FA who can space the floor for a fraction of what they're paying Porzingis who can give them the same output he gave them in this playoff series

5 hours ago, psb07158 said:

The Nets are going to blast everyone aren't they

Fucking hell they look incredible

The Bucks were poor last night but the Nets just battered them, anytime the Bucks had a small burst the Nets would just go drain 3s for fun 😂

Scary thing is they done that without Harden. 

really enjoyed this KD article - https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/02/magazine/kevin-durant-brooklyn-nets.html 

The Jazz and Clippers game was excellent, Mitchell is a complete animal in the Play Offs, 4 x 40 plus games in his career already, great to see a happy DWade as well, things you love to se. 

Clippers, probably did just take it as a game 1 - should be a good series. 

3 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Suddenly the playoffs have opened up, if Kyrie's injury is bad then its there for the taking for the Bucks. 

The suns through now as well would actually make them favourites to take it all. 

With all these super teams, it would be absolutely fantastic to see them win it.

17 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Fuck is PJ Tucker doing wearing KD shoes in warm up after their scrap the other night, why would you try and piss KD off, he is going to flame the Bucks 

PJ has loads of KD shoes and has worn them over his career. I remember watching a video on his shoe collection (which is insane btw) and he was saying how other players like KD and LeBron send him their new shoes

I think they're quite friendly off the court, the head-to-head in game 3 was a bit of a surprise 

I am no NBA expert but either Giannis is a coward or Budenholzer is an idiot because that was last year against the Heat, this year against the Nets when they haven't even attempted to put what is supposed to be a defensive monster on the player who was clearly causing them the biggest issue. 

A stunning display from KD, a shocking performance from the Bucks, Harden literally played at walking pace every second he was on the court. 

Not to put it all on him but Giannis, he really just doesn't have the savvy or range to be seen on the same level as a lot of players kicking about just now, it's a harsh stereotype and critique but at times he is just a tall Westbrook.