WATP-FOREVER

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

When the article claims Barrie Mckay has nailed down a starting position when he's played 45 mins in 2 games then you know the article is pish. 

You also know that when the article has IbroxNoise at the top of it.

3 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Can't stand the constant rolling about the floor like he's been hit with a cricket bat, then 2 minutes later he's back to his feet like nothing happened. He's been embarrassingly bullied off Brown too many times, he let Brown shout in his face without response. A Rangers man my arse. He knew Rangers would be a good payday and he played on the fact he came to watch us a few times when he was younger

Even by your standards that's mental. 

Not a great player but to say he isn't one of us :lol: 

1 hour ago, bluenosebrad said:

I dont think its the end just yet, once the loans go back to their clubs it will allow him another opportunity to fight for a place in the team. There is no way we are going to put money out to purchase the two loanees 

If he was good enough he would keep the loan players out of the team. He is fighting for his place just now. 

For me he makes far too many mistakes , goes to ground and stays there looking for a foul all too often.