What's the script with Forrester?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Lloyd72

Was it not Stepps Boy who said he would definitely never play for Pedro?

I think the lads got a bit more than a lot of our midfielders, just needs a run of games

13 minutes ago, LoyalRanger86 said:

Can see him featuring a lot more than he had been once he's fit again. Would have liked to of seen him play a lot more than he has done this season

I can't. Think he'll be one of the first moved on in the summer.

6 hours ago, Vanoli said:

He's a shite, greedy and lazy poser. 

Couldn't have put it better myself. 

A Forrester performance is normally him trying to skin the whole pitch, taking a god awful touch and following it up with an even worse attempt at a slide tackle. I'm afraid he's not very good and injury prone in to the bargain, the sooner he's off the wage bill the better

Seriously if this is the kinda player you's think will help us catch up with celtc then I despair. 

7 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

100% would start him over McKay.

Honestly so fucking glad you don't get any word on our team, Halliday captain and an injury prone poser over a guy with more ability in his big toe

I think anyone with a footballing brain can see McKay has a helluva lot more to offer than Harry Forrester :lol: 

Aw but McKay doesn't go in for tackles and Forrester goes in two-footed, just exactly what we need.

23 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I think anyone with a footballing brain can see McKay has a helluva lot more to offer than Harry Forrester :lol: 

Aw but McKay doesn't go in for tackles and Forrester goes in two-footed, just exactly what we need.

If I had my way mckay wouldn't play again. Awful attitude and a complete shitebag