Well done to Beerman!

RFCRobertson

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

If he played for the muck he'd be worth 60 odd million dembele dollary doos already.

Sell him in the summer.

Keeping the wee cunt Tierney out the team of the week as well. Would expect Arsenal, Barca, Real and Man U to be fighting it out for his signature! ??

Just now, WATP-FOREVER said:

Everyone's fear't to ask - is Don any relative???  :cheers:

He's already been well rewarded 2w256x5.jpg 

Just now, RDFM said:

I don't care what you do. 

Apparently you do since you've been on my profile, commented on a thread and went back to a thread that was made last year to link it. 

If you really don't care, then fuck off. Thread ain't about likes, it's about a young man being recognised for his talent. People aren't liking it because it's me who's posted it, their liking it because they like the fact that Beerman has been recognised. 

2 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

He's already been well rewarded 2w256x5.jpg 

Apparently you do since you've been on my profile, commented on a thread and went back to a thread that was made last year to link it. 

If you really don't care, then fuck off. Thread ain't about likes, it's about a young man being recognised for his talent. People aren't liking it because it's me who's posted it, their liking it because they like the fact that Beerman has been recognised. 

Hahaha it's an online forum why are you getting so worked up? 

57 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Young lad got himself into the SPFL team of the week

Superb and well deserved for the lad. He's earned that and has a good career ahead of him. 

Although I really hope he doesn't see this, think he's made it, and turn into a posing, champaign-Charlie wage thief.