Well done to Beerman!

RFCRobertson

The wee man has been quality since he came into the team! 

Crazy to think warburton played halliday and hodson at left back when wallace wasn't available instead of playing beerman! hope he continues to kick on and doesn't turn out another bendiksen

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

He's already been well rewarded 2w256x5.jpg 

Apparently you do since you've been on my profile, commented on a thread and went back to a thread that was made last year to link it. 

If you really don't care, then fuck off. Thread ain't about likes, it's about a young man being recognised for his talent. People aren't liking it because it's me who's posted it, their liking it because they like the fact that Beerman has been recognised. 

And so mote it be.........

48 minutes ago, RDFM said:

Shite thread for likes. 

a shite thread about one of our youngsters nailing a place in the SPFL team of the week or a shite thread cos you couldnae give two fucks about a young player of ours getting in the team of the week?

which one? because you are a wee bit of a riddy tbh whichever you choose.

1 hour ago, RFCRobertson said:

He's already been well rewarded 2w256x5.jpg 

Apparently you do since you've been on my profile, commented on a thread and went back to a thread that was made last year to link it. 

If you really don't care, then fuck off. Thread ain't about likes, it's about a young man being recognised for his talent. People aren't liking it because it's me who's posted it  their liking it because they like the fact that Beerman has been recognised. 

I can attest to this because I fucken hate the sight of you and your fucken posts.

I've just watched the match reaction video the Wee Man comes across as an astute, educated and eloquent player. 

He talks as if he's been doing it for years, far far better than some of the interviews you get um, aw, aye, naw, by the way etc.

Hope he has a blinder at the weekend and can finish off a marauding run wi a goal.

Bookies what price Beerman to score ?

29 minutes ago, Juniorsparkie said:

I've just watched the match reaction video the Wee Man comes across as an astute, educated and eloquent player. 

He talks as if he's been doing it for years, far far better than some of the interviews you get um, aw, aye, naw, by the way etc.

Hope he has a blinder at the weekend and can finish off a marauding run wi a goal.

Bookies what price Beerman to score ?

80/1 to score first with Hills.

2 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Rangers go up to Pittodrie, hammer Aberdeen 3-0, and only one player makes it into the team of the week?

Unless it's only one player per club allowed in, it's a joke.

Not sure if it's limited to 1 but it's over the 4 leagues so think they try to make it a bit fairer.

On 19/04/2017 at 6:28 AM, geneva_ger said:

Got him in my mind for a goal on Sunday. Likes a wee dig now and again.

Well done son.

His tackling has improved over the few games he's played, and he hasn't gotten disheartened when going up against experienced pros. He's essentially a boy going up against men a few stone heavier, not whining of things don't go his way and he's starting to win those battles. 

I like him and Dodoo. They play with their heads up and look to get involved, and seem like team players. After years of experienced pros hiding during games, it's good to see. 

21 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Inform the authorities. 

:lol:

It's ridiculous though, I was taking the piss out of a previous post and have seen it a few times some folk complaining about posts or threads because it was apparently made for gaining likes.

Does anyone really care about the likes they get in that way? I mean for me all it says is you might have the same sense of humor or viewpoint as someone else if they like what you say - and that's good. (Unless @Bluepeter9 is the one liking your post - then it means you're fucking nuts.) But to try and get likes as to build up some kind of score - don't see it myself. :p:

4 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

:lol:

It's ridiculous though, I was taking the piss out of a previous post and have seen it a few times some folk complaining about posts or threads because it was apparently made for gaining likes.

Does anyone really care about the likes they get in that way? I mean for me all it says is you might have the same sense of humor or viewpoint as someone else if they like what you say - and that's good. (Unless @Bluepeter9 is the one liking your post - then it means you're fucking nuts.) But to try and get likes as to build up some kind of score - don't see it myself. :p:

I genuinely don't give a rats arse about likes/forum rep or whatever.