20’s Win Over Dundee At Montrose

Elfideldo

13 hours ago, Ozblue said:

What is the story regarding Billy Gilmour, Elfi? He seemed to be getting a good run with the U/20's but lately hasn't been mentioned....Does this have anything to do with the Chelsea rumour?

More likely to be Thursday's Glasgow Cup Final - No 17's involved last night.

on another note I did say Dundee fielded a young side.

"Despite the score line there are still positives for the Dees to take from this match. Kosta Gadzhalov and Henrik Ojamaa both got some much-needed game time on their returns from injury, and in midfield, 14-year-old Finlay Robertson put in an excellent performance, while his fellow 14-year-olds Josh Mulligan and Lyall Cameron also coped well with a physically powerful Rangers side."

1 hour ago, Elfideldo said:

"Despite the score line there are still positives for the Dees to take from this match. Kosta Gadzhalov and Henrik Ojamaa both got some much-needed game time on their returns from injury, and in midfield, 14-year-old Finlay Robertson put in an excellent performance, while his fellow 14-year-olds Josh Mulligan and Lyall Cameron also coped well with a physically powerful Rangers side."

14 yo playing under 20s? Wow they highly rated? Also, who is closest to a call up to our first team?

7 hours ago, OzGers said:

14 yo playing under 20s? Wow they highly rated? Also, who is closest to a call up to our first team?

I'd say Atakayi can't be far away. He was involved on the pitch before the match against thistle last weekend and with Pedro taking Barrie off and trying dodoo out wide for a half, I think he might be tempted to chuck him in at some point before the end of the season!

8 hours ago, OzGers said:

Since we don't play Dundee at the younger levels, there are in the lower tier setup at youth level, I don't know anything about the three kids. There are obviously rated by Dundee.

Who know's what the manager is thinking, Aidan Wilson has been on the bench, I believe Ross Lyon and Serge Atakayi were with the first last weekend. Jordan Houston who has just turned 17 has been very good in the 20's games he has played this season.

12 hours ago, Elfideldo said:

Thanks for that info,Elfidrldo....That's some performance from Dundee to have three 14yr olds playing and doing well against our side, which should benefit them in the long term.