Stan gordon ie Lee rigby game

All these stories are  rubbish,

Last year the 2 people that organised the game this year contacted me regarding brining the rangers legends team 

To porchester,

After meeting them I agreed it would be a great idea and its for 2 great causes ie Lee rigby and help for Heroes ,

6 weeks before the game I had a heart attack at the semi final ,rangers v celtic,

I didn't feel up to doing the game ,as I felt it was too soon,

They said come down ,that everything was sorted ,

I went down to the game only to find I was running around doing everything ,

After the game I said I would not take part in another game in porchester as it was a shambles,

I never heard from them much after that,also something else had happened that weekend that I was very up set about ,

A few months ago the couple approached bomber and asked if he would bring the legends down,

Bomber agreed ,

A few month ago the couple and bomber also fell out,and I state was nothing to do with me ,

Bomber then pulled out off the game ,

When the players found out the reason why ,some of them withdrew ,it's not my place to tell you what was said,

This couple have now tried to twist the story around for there own advantage,

I can say with my hand and heart ,I did not do or try and do anything to halt this game,

Ask them why bomber pulled out of the game ,and ask them if I was involved ,

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Junior Soprano said:

Hope you're making a full recovery mate. Can I ask why John Brown did pull and fell out with the couple in question.

cause they wouldn't show him the deeds

BOOM BOOM  

I'll get my coat :rofl:

9 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Start a thread to clear up the rumours but then say it's not your place to say.

Haven't really cleared up much at all here then have we?

To me he has stated the reasons why he wouldn't do it again and bomber fell out with them but it had nothing to do with him. 

2 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

To me he has stated the reasons why he wouldn't do it again and bomber fell out with them but it had nothing to do with him. 

The story on the other thread was that Brown had tried to stop the game and was telling other ex players to stay away if they took part.

He's said nothing on that here, only that he wasn't involved and he can't tell us what was said. Waste of time.

8 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Struggling to figure out what advantage this couple have gained from all this?

Chances are nobody will gain at the end of the day.

Probably better with someone level headed like Mols dealing with this type of stuff and ex players. Only had the pleasure of meeting him once and he put Ricksen in his place for ignoring fans who had travelled a thousand miles to watch a friendly in a wee village in the middle of nowhere

1 minute ago, Young Bob said:

Chances are nobody will gain at the end of the day.

Probably better with someone level headed like Mols dealing with this type of stuff and ex players. Only had the pleasure of meeting him once and he put Ricksen in his place for ignoring fans who had travelled a thousand miles to watch a friendly in a wee village in the middle of nowhere

I take it this is when he was well?

I wouldn't trust anything John Brown said. The man is a parasitic shit-stain of the highest order. 

I've no idea who this supposed couple are but I already believe them over Brown.

Just now, Queen's_highway said:

I take it this is when he was well?

Oh aye. He was playing for us. Mols put him in his place and Ricksen did as instructed. Was actually quite amusing. Mols then signed everything he was asked to and had a big grin on his face as Ricksen buggered off with tail between legs.

3 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

He's another lying cocktard who wouldn't know the truth if it bit him on the arse.

1 minute ago, Frank Harrison said:

3rd time I've seen that mentioned, what's the story here? 

When the club went tits up and everybody was trying their best to raise funds out of their own pockets, the bold Mr Deeds would only go to a Belfast fund raiser for the sum of £500 to paid in English notes.