Pedro at the self scan

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Chancer  - he had jeans on and everything. Definitely not just bn training!!  

He probably hadnt even bothered having a shave either, did he actually go to his work today or just called IN a sicky ?  Did he have wine by ant chance along with his bread ? Im sure he will pick up the fish tomorrow to feed us all at Hampden.

1 hour ago, Bearsden bear said:

I had to pop into Waitrose to get a card for my mums birthday, anyway if the bold Pedro wasnt there trying to scan a vienna loaf!!

Usually a fairly shy chap but i went over, shook hands and to said 'best of luck on sunday' & 'get stuck into them' and probably some other incoherant shite!. He was really friendly and said 'thank you my friend'. If i knew how to work my phone i might have tried taking a pic with him...ha ha

Quite surprised he used to be a goalie as he is maybe only 5ft 9 and pretty slender.

Hopefully he can relay my motivational speech back to the team and you can all thank me on Sunday afternoon once we gub the tims.

You say trying to scan a vienna loaf? Was he having difficulties?

I'm concerned our new manager has difficulty scanning a bit of breed, but have to say his bread selection process is astounding.

1 hour ago, Bearsden bear said:

Not sure mate....i picked up a card and some candles & shit

M&S might be doing their dine in for a tenner

Hmmmm...... mcdonalds it is went right off M&S got a pork belly cut into it, it  was a tsunami of grease gave me the goal 

45 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

What type of prick goes to Waitrose for a birthday card when there's a pakis across the road. 

Not only that, but the cunt lives in Bearsden and went all the way to Milngavie to buy the fucking card.

I'm now starting to think that he wasn't buying a card at all, but had simply followed Pedro from Auchenhowie.

1 hour ago, Jack The Flipper said:

You say trying to scan a vienna loaf? Was he having difficulties?

I'm concerned our new manager has difficulty scanning a bit of breed, but have to say his bread selection process is astounding.

I think he was doing ok to some stranger with a birthday card and a candle confronted him

1 hour ago, FSM said:

Not only that, but the cunt lives in Bearsden and went all the way to Milngavie to buy the fucking card.

I'm now starting to think that he wasn't buying a card at all, but had simply followed Pedro from Auchenhowie.

I work in Milngavie mate and their next door to each other anyway