Pedro on the referees - class act

Blue72

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Looks like the same bullying and pressure from them, that lead to the referees strike a few years ago. This is clearly in their MO, and they have shown no shame in their pursuit of the referees this week.

To be honest I reckon it counts against them subconsciously if someone is having a go and saying you're shit you're gonna want to go against them I reckon 

34 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

It took Brenda the tranny shagger 2 mins to end up with the bheggar chip on his tranny arse shagging shoulder.
JUST DO THESE CUNTS OVER THE NEXT 2 MATCHES AND SHUT THEM THE FUCK UP......:Fod::UK:

:cheers:

C'mon Scotty .... stop holding back .... say what you feel mate .... :lol:

:UK:

The bheasts have had an apology from the head of refereeing in this country, for the penalty that was awarded  against them last week. I wonder if any other club has ever had such an apology? There was nothing at stake for them in this game, so surely in future any club the victim of a wrong decision by a referee can expect an apology. I won't hold my breath waiting, although I would love to see any official from any club asking if this will now be the norm. If not why not? 

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

The way any of the Old Firm managers should act when quizzed on ref's.

As I've said a few times on here there's only one ref I thought was a cheat and that was Thompson that one season in 2-games against us. 

That was more than just poor officiating. 

Outwith that there's poor refs and average ref's who each have good days and bad days.

The tarriers have made success for themselves off the back of intimidating ref's, putting pressure on them, shouting about conspiracies and whatever else. They even caused a referee strike for fuck sake and actually complied DVD's and sent them to UEFA for clarification after a match in Europe.

They're going to win the league by almost 40-points, good chance they will do it unbeaten (which will be a great achievement, I must admit) and favourites for a treble and they are that worried about this shite wee sevco team with nae history, shite players and nae money that they go to these lengths.

They're literally the most shameless club in the world. Wean raping bastards.

I'd agree with almost  everything you say here especially the bit about the most shameless club in world football.  What I can't agree on is the part about them going unbeaten being a great achievement.

Sorry but due to the influence they currently exert over referees and the huge financial disparity between them and every other club in the league I'd consider that a hollow victory. Predictably our taig infested media are more than willing to pedal the invincibles shite , but as their exertions in Europe proved that's all it is.......pure shite.

Just now, Gazza1212 said:

I'd agree with almost  everything you say here especially the bit about the most shameless club in world football.  What I can't agree on is the part about them going unbeaten being a great achievement.

Sorry but due to the influence they currently exert over referees and the huge financial disparity between them and every other club in the league I'd consider that a hollow victory. Predictably our taig infested media are more than willing to pedal the invincibles shite , but as their exertions in Europe proved that's all it is.......pure shite.

Fair enough mate but we can agree to disagree. I think it's an achievement. 

I know it's a shit league and we've not put up a fight but I think going unbeaten in any league is an achievement. I said it when McCoist did it with us in the third tier too. 

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Fair enough mate but we can agree to disagree. I think it's an achievement. 

I know it's a shit league and we've not put up a fight but I think going unbeaten in any league is an achievement. I said it when McCoist did it with us in the third tier too. 

Going unbeaten for a full season is definitely an achievement regardless of the standard of opposition. Most teams tend to struggle after the league is wrapped up because complacency sets in, hopefully that happens to them.

If a refereeing decision costs your team the game, then your team probably didn't do enough to win the game themselves.

They must be running scared when they're worried about refereeing decisions, especially when you see who the referee for our game is. (Willie Collum, a religious education teacher in one of those sectarian schools)?

11 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

It took Brenda the tranny shagger 2 mins to end up with the bheggar chip on his tranny arse shagging shoulder.
JUST DO THESE CUNTS OVER THE NEXT 2 MATCHES AND SHUT THEM THE FUCK UP......:Fod::UK:

He is a northern irish catholic, that chip on his shoulder has been there from birth

1 hour ago, spion kop said:

He is a northern irish catholic, that chip on his shoulder has been there from birth

My shot at him should have read "it took him 2 minutes to REVEAL the chip on his shoulder"
It's amazing these cunts can plod along in their lives and keep the chip on there shoulders to themselves,and as soon as they get involved with that shower of horrible plastic cunts across the east end then they have no qualms about revealing what they always have been.
Even the supposed mild mannered delia ended up suggesting refs had an agenda against the manky cunts.

Rodgers in the paper again today this time threatening the referees career. With all they've got what  is it with this mob? What do they actually want?  The SFA would  be better off just giving them the trophy. They know nothing about the word "sport" only bitterness and hatred. 

What I take from those statements is Brenda is trying to use mind games on the refs, trying to remind Don that if he fucks up there will be hell to pay and he'll be expected to make a grovelling apology. 

Caixinha is essentially doing the same thing but he wants them on side, rather than scaring them with the potential fallout he saying these things happen, we're all human, no hard feelings. 

If I was a referee reading those two articles I'd be naturally drawn to our side as we're less hostile towards them. 

Caixinha knows what he's doing and just because their approach has worked for them in the past doesn't mean it will this time. I have to say so far that PC and his statement has really impressed me and not for the first time. 

16 hours ago, ranter said:

The bheasts have had an apology from the head of refereeing in this country, for the penalty that was awarded  against them last week. I wonder if any other club has ever had such an apology? There was nothing at stake for them in this game, so surely in future any club the victim of a wrong decision by a referee can expect an apology. I won't hold my breath waiting, although I would love to see any official from any club asking if this will now be the norm. If not why not? 

This is worrying mate 

These refs are all shite .Many are bastards .Some are beggar loving bastards 

i used to think the refs were neutral but after the refs strike ..I think otherwise 

4 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

My shot at him should have read "it took him 2 minutes to REVEAL the chip on his shoulder"
It's amazing these cunts can plod along in their lives and keep the chip on there shoulders to themselves,and as soon as they get involved with that shower of horrible plastic cunts across the east end then they have no qualms about revealing what they always have been.
Even the supposed mild mannered delia ended up suggesting refs had an agenda against the manky cunts.

A wee bit of topic but still applies, I remember as a wee boy saying to my uncle that his neighbors were nice, he sat me down on a chair pointed a finger to my face and said " don't ever let them fool you son they are Fenian bastards and that goes for all of them, they will all be nice to your face but as soon as you turn your back they will stick a knife into you," my uncle was a decent guy and he really shook me with the venom in his voice, I didn't know what to think at the time as I was so young but as I grew older I came to realize the wisdom in his words.

39 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

A wee bit of topic but still applies, I remember as a wee boy saying to my uncle that his neighbors were nice, he sat me down on a chair pointed a finger to my face and said " don't ever let them fool you son they are Fenian bastards and that goes for all of them, they will all be nice to your face but as soon as you turn your back they will stick a knife into you," my uncle was a decent guy and he really shook me with the venom in his voice, I didn't know what to think at the time as I was so young but as I grew older I came to realize the wisdom in his words.

Never a truer word spoken.

21 hours ago, K.A.I said:

The way any of the Old Firm managers should act when quizzed on ref's.

As I've said a few times on here there's only one ref I thought was a cheat and that was Thompson that one season in 2-games against us. 

That was more than just poor officiating. 

Outwith that there's poor refs and average ref's who each have good days and bad days.

The tarriers have made success for themselves off the back of intimidating ref's, putting pressure on them, shouting about conspiracies and whatever else. They even caused a referee strike for fuck sake and actually complied DVD's and sent them to UEFA for clarification after a match in Europe.

They're going to win the league by almost 40-points, good chance they will do it unbeaten (which will be a great achievement, I must admit) and favourites for a treble and they are that worried about this shite wee sevco team with nae history, shite players and nae money that they go to these lengths.

They're literally the most shameless club in the world. Wean raping bastards.

Don't sit on the fence bud, tell it like it is........

4 hours ago, DennyBlueNose said:

What I take from those statements is Brenda is trying to use mind games on the refs, trying to remind Don that if he fucks up there will be hell to pay and he'll be expected to make a grovelling apology. 

Caixinha is essentially doing the same thing but he wants them on side, rather than scaring them with the potential fallout he saying these things happen, we're all human, no hard feelings. 

If I was a referee reading those two articles I'd be naturally drawn to our side as we're less hostile towards them. 

Caixinha knows what he's doing and just because their approach has worked for them in the past doesn't mean it will this time. I have to say so far that PC and his statement has really impressed me and not for the first time. 

Aye but what does Collum think ? That's the most important thing and I would put my money in he will side with Brenda. 

11 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

Nice touch with brenda looking for an apology from last weeks referee 

11 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

Nice touch with brenda looking for an apology from last weeks referee 

The cunts don't miss a trick mate.