Training Gallery...

Guest Lloyd72

3 hours ago, Bearsden bear said:

Big Nico looks like hes carrying a bit of timber

Thinking that myself, is that wife of his never away from 5 star restaurants most likely, that and sad to say hes not taking it as serious and he did in his....heyday?

Personally don`t think we`ll see him next season albeit it crusty loaf gave him a 2 year deal.

On 21/04/2017 at 7:19 PM, wewillfollowrangers said:

Humour aside, if he's put his injury behind him and is ready to start his Rangers career this is good news. I wish him well.

Be some start if he scores the winner the morra ha ha that would repay his season long holiday with one shot ha ha 

16 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Thinking that myself, is that wife of his never away from 5 star restaurants most likely, that and sad to say hes not taking it as serious and he did in his....heyday?

Personally don`t think we`ll see him next season albeit it crusty loaf gave him a 2 year deal.

Was always on the cards, Harry Redknapp said when he was signing for us, if we got him match fit he'd be a great signing but he'd signed him twice at his best and even then struggled to get him on the park. In his "hay day" still only managed 20 games a season max, which was why Modric went to Madrid and he went to Pompey.