Fod injured?

bordersbear

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Glasgowrangersafc said:

Some cracking accurate journalism there, can confirm he is out and crocked but say the extent of injury is unknown, nae borr sunsport 

IMG_8092.PNG

It's very much possible that you could rule someone out of a game without knowing the full extent of the injury.

56 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

It's very much possible that you could rule someone out of a game without knowing the full extent of the injury.

Depends on who leaked it as well. And with it being right before the Old Firm, they'll run with him being out even if their source was a nurse in the hospital Fod was taken to saying "he looked in a bad way."

I'd love for us to pull a wind up on the media and Celtic over something like this though; convince them we've lost a star player, only for them to find out an hour before kickoff that he's fine. But I don't expect that to be the case here, nor would it really be the time for it. 

I don't think Alnwick is a bad keeper. I think he's in a similar level in his development to Fod when he arrived, though I do think Fod was better. I did think it was a questionable signing because Liam Kelly has been in good form for Livingston, and if Fod was to be sold this summer I'd have given Kelly a chance. But I think we've got three decent young keepers that could be developed into the replacement for when Wes is sold - though I hope we've got him for at least another season. 

21 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

He has been better this year but still not as good as we should have.

21 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

He has been better this year but still not as good as we should have.

Sorry but that's absolutely fucking nonsense 

13 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

We are all entitled to our opinion mine is that we could have a better keeper.

I doubt you'll get many better than. Wes in the markets we can shop in.

he's a fantastic goalkeeper 

7 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

He is a good keeper but I would say the traitor is better and there are others too.

Perhaps even young Jak.

Of course McGregor is better that's why he commands about 40 odd grand a week and was once valued at between 10 and 12 million :lol:

5 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I doubt the official site would put anything up about it anyway.  Not the day before the game.

Still just The Sun then, who are about as reliable as Rob Kiernan.