pcbear

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, WGOH said:

Atletico win, up 174, 15 on this 20 on the Rangers double. Here we fucking go.

IMG_0241.PNG

Nice one mate, what was the bet today ? Not had much joy lately other than Aberdeen away and wasn't going to bother with that until the bookies fucked it at 3/1 ha ha. They could well and truly get battered if we win the morra, I get the tarriers are favourites but at they odds there is so many chances to win big. Fucking over 3/1 to go through is mental as it could easily be extra time and pens againĀ 

3 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Nice one mate, what was the bet today ? Not had much joy lately other than Aberdeen away and wasn't going to bother with that until the bookies fucked it at 3/1 ha ha. They could well and truly get battered if we win the morra, I get the tarriers are favourites but at they odds there is so many chances to win big. Fucking over 3/1 to go through is mental as it could easily be extra time and pens againĀ 

Had this as well as benfica sporting btts, only 2.50 mate lol. Had a cunt of a day at the national and the 3 kick offs n had 2.50 left n shoved it on this. 4/9 for them is shite price tbh, 11/2 in 90 mins we are on sky bet, 33/1 for the double on bet365 tomorrow and next sat - bit of thatĀ :whistle:Ā thought it was 174 cause a had a 5er in my accountĀ :duh:

IMG_0243.PNG

2 minutes ago, WGOH said:

Had this as well as benfica sporting btts, only 2.50 mate lol. Had a cunt of a day at the national and the 3 kick offs n had 2.50 left n shoved it on this. 4/9 for them is shite price tbh, 11/2 in 90 mins we are on sky bet, 33/1 for the double on bet365 tomorrow and next sat - bit of thatĀ :whistle:Ā thought it was 174 cause a had a 5er in my accountĀ :duh:

IMG_0243.PNG

Superb mate. Love seeing a decent bet come inĀ