Call of Duty: WWII

Bruno's Manbun

5 minutes ago, 55Bear said:

Confirmed by activision and to be revealed on 26th April apparently. 

Glad it's going back to traditional CoD. The last one was pretty shite. 

Good one I can play again.

running about in spaCe etc is fucking nonsense

Disappointed it'll be mainly Americans, there will be a British intelligence and a French spy but apparently that's it. 

World War 2 is an interesting subject and a game today should be able to focus on multiple theaters of war like the African and pacific theaters in addition to the European

Think i will stick with BF1 and hopefully they release a WW2 game. I'm not going to forgive cod for dishing out shite for the past 3 years. 

If it was not for BF1 we would be stuck with more futuristic bollocks so for that, i will remain loyal to the BF ?

On 27/04/2017 at 1:17 PM, The Monk said:

Loved CoD years ago but not interested anymore in the 6v6 and 8v8 games, they seem so small and arcade-ish compared to the 20v20 games in Battlefield

Apparently going to have lobbies of 48 in some game modes from what I've heard. 

On 27/04/2017 at 7:24 PM, The Godfather said:

Battlefield is pish imo. COD when it goes back to these games kicks it's arse 

Agree. I'm looking forward to this one but my concern is the only other instalment sledgehammer have done was Advanced Warfare, which for me (boosting aside) the general feel of the multiplayer wasn't great. Hope it's a bit more traditional 

3 minutes ago, 55Bear said:

Hitler ya wee experimental rogue ya :lol:

IMG_9634.GIF

As a side note, the Nazi's were actually trying to build advanced aircrafts, kinda like UFO's :lol: Wonder if they toyed with idea of jet packs? I fucking bet they did.

Crazy bastards man.

2 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

As a side note, the Nazi's were actually trying to build advanced aircrafts, kinda like UFO's :lol: Wonder if they toyed with idea of jet packs? I fucking bet they did.

Crazy bastards man.

I've seen this as well, watched many a documentary about the Nazis inventive efforts and nothing was off limits. 

Apparently there actually were experimental jet packs in WW2

IMG_9635.thumb.JPG.7a3fb0145ae32705479c72b8b192e08d.JPG

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/wonderfulengineering.com/this-secret-nazi-jetpack-from-world-war-ii-enabled-soldiers-to-fly/amp/

Who'd of thunk it ?