Martin McGuinness Banner

K.A.I

And before the wank stains start its Rangers related as it was done by Ballieston True Blues RSC before today's game and part of a 3-part set saying watp and no surrender :lol: 

Might be discussed in other threads - no idea so here it is in its full glory 

IMG_1226.PNG

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry, dead against this type of thing. Just makes us look bad, Martin McGuinnes is a cunt yeah, but this type of thing will only result in negatives for our club.

Whomever did this in my opinion is a cunt because they're damaging my club, it's all over news outlets and they're saying we're sectarian again. I'm sure it was worth it for all the media coverage we'll get for it.

We keep complaining about negative news stories about us, well some of the time the only ones we can blame are ourselves - this is one occasion.

It might make a few folk chuckle, but it just makes us look like brainless morons.

4 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Sorry, dead against this type of thing. Just makes us look bad, Martin McGuinnes is a cunt yeah, but this type of thing will only result in negatives for our club.

Whomever did this in my opinion is a cunt because they're damaging my club, it's all over news outlets and they're saying we're sectarian again. I'm sure it was worth it for all the media coverage we'll get for it.

We keep complaining about negative news stories about us, well some of the time the only ones we can blame are ourselves - this is one occasion.

It might make a few folk chuckle, but it just makes us look like brainless morons.

Fuck up.

McGuinness never seen 6 in a row.

2 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Off ye fuck.

Away you tae fuck ya roaster 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Away you tae fuck ya roaster 

Am I wrong? I guess we're still trying to push us forward as being a progressive family friendly club. Yet everyone seems happy with sticky banners up about someone sucking cocks in hell.

Doesn't make sense to me. It's not about the person mentioned, it's about what has been said.

17 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

And before the wank stains start its Rangers related as it was done by Ballieston True Blues RSC before today's game and part of a 3-part set saying watp and no surrender :lol: 

Might be discussed in other threads - no idea so here it is in its full glory 

IMG_1226.PNG

Run out of likes, so

:tu:

5 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Am I wrong? I guess we're still trying to push us forward as being a progressive family friendly club. Yet everyone seems happy with sticky banners up about someone sucking cocks in hell.

Doesn't make sense to me. It's not about the person mentioned, it's about what has been said.

Yes you're wrong. The song book went out the window home and away during Walters last tenure and these so called offensive songs and behaviours were at the lowest they've ever been in my time supporting Rangers. Unfortunately that didn't stop the media making it out to be worse than its ever been. So bad in fact that when Celtic managers were attacked at football grounds across the other side of the country it was still somehow a Rangers related religously motivated hate crime. And that's just one instance. Go back to 2008 and read what was written about our support, season after season right through to 2011.

Strangely enough it gets worse the more we won things under Walter...

Moral of the story? It matters not one single fuck what we do. That's evident.

Aye, ridiculous huh? But still, wouldn't be there if that banner hadn't have gone up.

:lol:

Yes. There would have been no reports of sectarian behaviour from our support had that banner not been there.

And the police would have saved our players and staff from a doing if it wasn't for us pesky Rangers supporters blocking their paths outside that dump :lol:

6 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

For evil to prosper it takes good men to sit back and do nothing

Terrorist        =    Evil  

Good Guys   =   Rangers  

Enjoy the game  :tu: