K.A.I

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, theweebluenose said:

Can you imagine BillyBoy81Final on a bus at an away trip?

Shouting at cunts for taking gear and singing the Halliday by himself. Bigger Rangers man than the the lot of us.

Always a proper Rangers man, Dont take any of that junkie shit we slag the hibess for. And fuck me imagine supporting a Rangers player on a supporters bus. Honestly do we live in a different lifetime? We Rangers men are proper men we are not scum of the earth like hibess or scum that support the peado's from Parkhead. We will always be what society looks up to and never down! Fuck junkies and fuck those that have brought Scotland to its knees. 

2 minutes ago, theweebluenose said:

Can you imagine BillyBoy81Final on a bus at an away trip?

Shouting at cunts for taking gear and singing the Halliday song by himself.

Bigger Rangers man than the the lot of us.

Least we wouldn't need to worry about him trying to scrounge a patsy every time the gear came out ?

1 minute ago, BillyBoy81Final said:

Always a proper Rangers man, Dont take any of that junkie shit we slag the hibess for. And fuck me imagine supporting a Rangers player on a supporters bus. Honestly do we live in a different lifetime? Rangers men are proper men we are not scum of the earth like hibess or scum that support the peado's from Parkhead. We will always be what society looks up to and never be the scum that infiltrated us from many years ago. 

I bow to your superior staunchness.

3 minutes ago, BillyBoy81Final said:

Always a proper Rangers man, Dont take any of that junkie shit we slag the hibess for. And fuck me imagine supporting a Rangers player on a supporters bus. Honestly do we live in a different lifetime? We Rangers men are proper men we are not scum of the earth like hibess or scum that support the peado's from Parkhead. We will always be what society looks up to and never down! Fuck junkies and fuck those that have brought Scotland to its knees. 

Someone get this guy a prawn sandwich

3 minutes ago, BillyBoy81Final said:

Ok Mr staunchy staunch Mcstaunchy chops

11 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Sorry, dead against this type of thing. Just makes us look bad, Martin McGuinnes is a cunt yeah, but this type of thing will only result in negatives for our club.

Whomever did this in my opinion is a cunt because they're damaging my club, it's all over news outlets and they're saying we're sectarian again. I'm sure it was worth it for all the media coverage we'll get for it.

We keep complaining about negative news stories about us, well some of the time the only ones we can blame are ourselves - this is one occasion.

It might make a few folk chuckle, but it just makes us look like brainless morons.

I agree with you mate, not Rangers class and would rather people didn't try to associate it to us.

Before everyone starts I think Martin Mcguiness is a cunt of the highest order 100% agree with what's said but just question why it needs to be done in our name. 

Just now, DennyBlueNose said:

I agree with you mate, not Rangers class and would rather people didn't try to associate it to us.

Before everyone starts I think Martin Mcguiness is a cunt of the highest order 100% agree with what's said but just question why it needs to be done in our name. 

It wasn't done in our name actually - it's not got Rangers on the banner. 

1 minute ago, DennyBlueNose said:

It was done by ballieston RSC, it's been pretty widely reported I believe 

That's true but how was it done in the name of Rangers? when their members go to Morisons for their messages is it done in the name of Rangers too?