Waghorn

BillyG93

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I never admitted he was better in that game. I said it's irrelevant whether he did or not.

He scores penalties or he scores against the shite teams in the league. In big games he has repeatedly failed us and I'm amazed that you can't see that.

So is every striker in the league to write of a certain amount of their goals based on who they score against? You even said on some other thread that we played worse in the last match against them than we did today; did I read that properly?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Surely even by the law of averages something has to hit the target at some point.

That one over the bar 2nd half. Poor.

That header. Disgraceful.

MUST be benched on Sat.

He shouldn't even make the bench. Cut our losses and drop him completely until we can move him on.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Surely even by the law of averages something has to hit the target at some point.

That one over the bar 2nd half. Poor.

That header. Disgraceful.

MUST be benched on Sat.

He could have taken that header on the volley, and it was on for his left foot as well. I'm not going to watch that game again, but I think I'm right in thinking he didn't need to do that header.

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

So is every striker in the league to write of a certain amount of their goals based on who they score against? You even said on some other thread that we played worse in the last match against them than we did today; did I read that properly?

You're deliberately trying to twist what I'm saying to suit your delusional defence of this useless bastard :lol:

He isn't good enough for us. You're literally the only person in this thread that can't see that. We can't all be wrong.

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

You're deliberately trying to twist what I'm saying to suit your delusional defence of this useless bastard :lol:

He isn't good enough for us. You're literally the only person in this thread that can't see that. We can't all be wrong.

Do you think today's performance was better than the last match we played with Murty in charge?

He could have taken that header on the volley, and it was on for his left foot as well. I'm not going to watch that game again, but I think I'm right in thinking he didn't need to do that header.

its a split second decision. I dont think he made the wrong decision particulalry, he just executed the header very poorly 

What do all coaches tell boys when they start playing? "header the ball down". 

A striker that doesn't know where the goal is is as pointless a thing as there is. Arguably the worst finisher at Ibrox in the last 30 years.

Just now, cushynumber said:

its a split second decision. I dont think he made the wrong decision particulalry, he just executed the header very poorly 

I am willing to concede that, but with it being on for his left foot I wondered why he didn't try a shot.

Said in another thread he should never play for us again. Proven time and time again he's useless, never was and never will be Rangers class.

Youth team striker ahead of that diddy for the rest of the season. And I rate Waghorn more than I do Garner. 

Embarrassing "strike force".

Do you think today's performance was better than the last match we played with Murty in charge?

The overall performance against them when Murty was in charge was better than today.

Individually though, Waghorn was pretty much the same useless bastard that can't finish his chances that he was today.

Hope this clears things up for you.

Thought he worked hard today and was far better than Garner although that's not saying much.  However, when any chances fell to him he just wasnt sharp enough to take them, which is a running theme with him.  If he isn't good enough to put the ball in the net on a regular basis in these sort of games, he has limited future at Ibrox.  Actually, I thought Miller had our best chances today and didn't convert them.  

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Nit-picking but something I don't agree wi coaches on,more times than not it gives the keeper(as today)and defenders a chance to block the ball.

Said this when we were in the championship and I got hounded for it. Waghorn is a shit striker. I also don't rate foderingham as a goalkeeper at all. Yes he makes some good saves sometimes but overall he is just not good enough. And I've never rated McKay either tbh