Waghorn

BillyG93

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pedro has decisions to make and lessons to learn, dropping Waghorn is an easy decision as surely he's learned he couldn't score in a barrel of fannies. His header yesterday  was pathetic and the outcome  predictable. That Waghorn is our top scorer while our POTY awards are spread between OAP'S and a loanee is an embarrassment. 

I still can't believe he ran that ball out of play twice.

Your instincts take over in the heat of the moment at the football, often resulting in you shouting the first thing that comes into your head. I stood there, speechless, then asked the guy next to me if that just happened.

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It's an absolute fucking riddy.

Honestly, 6 league goals this season, only 4 of them actually from open play and he gets a fucking award for that!

If we don't have anyone that's scored at least 15 league goals in the season that award shouldn't be given out. Fuck rewarding failure.

I've already posted in this thread but as am still pissed off about him am posting again. He's a fat cunt and he's utter utter utter shite it's been a long time since a player has mad me feel this way! Why he gets chance after chance i will never know?

I still can't get my head round that one where he ran it out of play, it was harder to do than keep it in!

I was sitting about 5 rows up from down the side it happened and that big dick Lustig turned round and actually laughed like fuck at Waghorn's attempt, the sad part is you couldn't even get annoyed at this cause that's what it was; laughable.

10 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Honestly, 6 league goals this season, only 4 of them actually from open play and he gets a fucking award for that!

If we don't have anyone that's scored at least 15 league goals in the season that award shouldn't be given out. Fuck rewarding failure.

Yeah, if I was him I would have said I can't accept that award. Honestly, he is surely squirming. 

Least when we go to sell him, we can advertise him as top scorer. Shhhhhh.

10 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

It certainly sends out the wrong message the award ceremony should have been binned this year.