Imagine sitting at the player of the year awards tonight

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thing that really kills me is the last 3 goals they fuckers have scored against us have all been easily preventable by our own players.

Holt at the savilledome, halliday for the first today and the keeper should've came for the ball that resulted in the penalty.

Gifted the bastards everything this season. I hate our players, seriously hate them, how can they call themselves professionals never mind rangers players.

Absolutely sick of it now.

Call me old fashioned but player of the year awards are something for when you win something.

this shite all started with the rangers legend posh where literally any old player gets up.

RFC should reimburse all monies, have a free bar and publically apologise to everyone present.

1 minute ago, thehost said:

Call me old fashioned but player of the year awards are something for when you win something.

this shite all started with the rangers legend posh where literally any old player gets up.

RFC should reimburse all monies, have a free bar and publically apologise to everyone present.

By midweek we'll get the usual platitudes about how much the players are hurting.

They should apologise and not say another word.

Just now, psb07158 said:

This should be cancelled. Seriously.

Last year my firm made less profit than they expected (still made around 350m profit) and they made cut backs on all shit like this. If the performance isn't good enough, then you lose out. Tough.

Sorry but got to agree with this. Some posters were saying if we win today it turn s the season into a success.

Laughable small team mentality.

8 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Sorry but got to agree with this. Some posters were saying if we win today it turn s the season into a success.

Laughable small team mentality.

Honestly have no idea how Rangers winning a semi final can be regarded as a successful season. Maybe we were just raised different, eh? 

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Honestly have no idea how Rangers winning a semi final can be regarded as a successful season. Maybe we were just raised different, eh? 

Oh come on mate, there has never been a Rangers team lacking as much quality than this current lot, even in the early eighties we could compete for cups. It used to be what you lacked in quality you made up with effort and a game plan. Today we never showed either imo Perhaps I am demanding way to much from the likes of Holt, Halliday and Hyndman but they wouldn't have got in any of the midfields I watched through the years

This is why I don't go to these things 

absolute wasters that's done nothing getting awards anyway ... no doubt some prick like Andy Cameron doing the compare and wankers like Murray, Robertson and Park in their wee Rangers ties without a care in the world 

as others have said, cancel it - give the fans a full refund, give the hotel the money for the booking anyway and put a few quid in the pot to bung the wee lassies who would have been serving 

26 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I'm hopeful they'll bottle the final. 

Why does what they do bother you so much

fuck them 

I always thought that we hated they bastards 100 times more than they hate us but listening to some on here who actually watch them and bother whether they win a treble

i never thought I'd see the day when a rangers supporting player can't even sprint 10 mins into an old firm semi final to stop a goal

wee holt started 10 15 yards behind that fucking imposter and still got closer to mcgregor

fucking disgrace