Imagine sitting at the player of the year awards tonight

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Sid2103 said:

Thing that really kills me is the last 3 goals they fuckers have scored against us have all been easily preventable by our own players.

Holt at the savilledome, halliday for the first today and the keeper should've came for the ball that resulted in the penalty.

Gifted the bastards everything this season. I hate our players, seriously hate them, how can they call themselves professionals never mind rangers players.

Absolutely sick of it now.

This. I struggled to keep the heed with the sheep around me applauding they frauds off the park today. Fuck the lot of them. 

4 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

This. I struggled to keep the heed with the sheep around me applauding they frauds off the park today. Fuck the lot of them. 

As soon as the final whistle went, I left my seat, up the stairs and out. They didn't deserve any applause from us. They should be donating their appearance money to the supporters because at least we turned up.

Most of these players don't know or care how much we are hurting as it's only money to them .

Next week my daughter and lots of others will be doing the kilt walk on Sunday for the Rangers Charity I live in hope that we can do better on Saturday at home to give the guys a lift we deserve it after today's performance.

Who even goes to these things? I could understand it when we had genuinely brilliant players or when we had players who you knew would run through brick walls just to be in the squad, guys you could be proud of...but who in their right mind's would want to.go and sit and watch any of this shower of shite be crowned Rangers Player of the Year. 

I saw this was earlier and would normally be a tad jealous of the people attending, but I swear to fuck you couldn't pay me to attend that tonight and clap and appreciate those frauds that turned in that performance today and are struggling behind the sheep in the league.

Not one deserve that recognition in this team...may seem harsh but that's my opinion.

24 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

Who even goes to these things? I could understand it when we had genuinely brilliant players or when we had players who you knew would run through brick walls just to be in the squad, guys you could be proud of...but who in their right mind's would want to.go and sit and watch any of this shower of shite be crowned Rangers Player of the Year. 

My brothers company buys tables for this bullshit for customers. They even had a wee Japanese cunt over for the game. 

Hes already sent pics saying the players are in a jovial mood.?

Just now, Junior Soprano said:

My brothers company buys tables for this bullshit for customers. They even had a wee Japanese cunt over for the game. 

Hes already sent pics saying the players are in a jovial mood.?

I can understand businesses doing it for corporate but I'm just talking about your everyday punter, most of my mates are embarrassed with the shite we've got.

20 minutes ago, LiviGer said:

Hyndman named young player of the year. Millers goal against Aberdeen a couple of weeks ago goal of the season. 

Not one fuck given.

A shambles of a season and an embarrassment to celebrate any part of it.