Imagine sitting at the player of the year awards tonight

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The fucking John Greig achievement award?

Not one single fucking player in that squad should even be mentioned in the same sentence as the great man.

Fuck off. I've got a few awards I'd like to give that team but they wouldn't be smiling as much when receiving them as in the previous photos. Disgrace.

21 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

This club is a fucking wreck. Who on fucking earth thought it was a great idea to do this the night of a Tarrier game? 

Mate I thought exactly the same, what a fucking fundamentally ridiculous idea. After that shambles today, not one cunt will have wanted to go to that. 

I hope i'm just overreacting to today, but this puts our struggles into perspective. Hyndman is probably unattainable for us on a permanent deal, strolls in to take our young player award and in all honesty he's still miles short of being good enough to get us where we need to be. Nicky Law esque levels of hiding and dropping out of games from him at times. 

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Except a new contract hopefully.

I would keep Miller around but try to bring in some better quality to ensure he can be used sparingly.

Miller is one of those players who you would miss greatly once he retires/leaves, his experience must be of some benefit to the squad.

8 hours ago, psb07158 said:

This should be cancelled. Seriously.

Last year my firm made less profit than they expected (still made around 350m profit) and they made cut backs on all shit like this. If the performance isn't good enough, then you lose out. Tough.

Any chance you can pay ma tick bill for the day

Rangers and achievements. 

How long now since we won one of the top three trophies with the wages we pay and facilities we provide for the players? 2011 ?

Maybe it's just how I feel after today but I feel like the club is losing the winning mentality and becoming  like Arsenal you know as long as we win our home matches and don't spend to much money.

I mean the board room obviously not the fans.