Imagine sitting at the player of the year awards tonight

Absolutely farcical Waghorn receiving top goal scorer award when there are 5 games to play and Miller three goals behind.

Hyndman was voted young player of the year by the fans.

Miller player of the year, But i would have gave it to Fod.

Miller won goal of the season(Aberdeen last week) I thought his goal against Inverness was better.

Miller won players player of the year.

Hill won the John Greig award. 

Also shows how weak we are up front when so far between Miller and Waghorn they have a combined total of 23 goals between them.

Of the six awards 4 of them went to two players in their very late 30's,One went to a player we have on loan who won't be here next season and one went to a guy who has scored 13 goals, That sums up how poor this squad is at the moment.

Roll on the final whistle.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tell you something else whats wrong,Our official twitter page is filled with comments from the unwashed,Don't know how it all works but surely the posts from them can be deleted or at worse close the ability to post on the official page.

What an absolute cunt of a day. 

Well lads, just woke up and can't sleep, off to work in just over 2 hrs and won't get home until almost 6pm, working in the cold with power tools and in a very dangerous environment earning in 1 year what these cunts earn in 3-4 weeks for 3-4hrs a day, 3 days a week playing our favourite game. 

I'm so glad I spend >£3K per year following them so they can have a good jolly up after the most abject and uninterested performance I've seen in an old firm game. 

:megaanguish:

Poor timing for this event, it should always be held post season.

Remember we had the same uproar after the Raith game.

However, people demanding it was cancelled? No chance Pedro had the authority to do that.

if the club cancelled it, we would be in another court case for the lost revenue - not the best way to spend our new season ticket money. All very well giving folk their ticket money back but suit hire and women spending a months wages on a new outfit wouldn't go down  well with the punters.

As for the scandalous celebrations, all I see is two chubby punters that paid way over the odds for a prawn cocktail, horsing about with someone who hasn't even played for us yet (assuming it's Alnwick rather than Hill).

Garner is hardly rubbing it in.

Will rescind all the above if other damning photos come to light:nailbiting:

To be fair, it's organised well in advance and fans have paid for it, as well as outfits and time off work. Cancelling it wouldn't be fair. 

Sometimes after a bad result and low morale, a bit of a knees up is just what's needed to get the team spirit back. 

No issue with it, as much as it looks in poor taste. 

8 hours ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Awards was arranged before we got drawn the tarriers.

Miller deserves the lot, give him the players manager of the year award also. Give him everything.

Fods been our best player this season.

8 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Also has Kenny. The difference his goals alone have made in games is also frightening. Can say he's just doing job, but so is Wes.

I like Miller but it tells you where we are as a team that our best player is Miller at 37 and a young loan player who played half a season and struggled in the bigger games.

Shitebags to a man bar 2 or 3 of them, they don't realise how lucky they are, i remember a few years ago in championship first season when hearts first beat us at tynecastle, Ian Black was out the same night getting pished and partying like we'd won the league, these players have no better mentality than black etc. Sickening. 

1 hour ago, DP FC said:

Poor timing for this event, it should always be held post season.

Remember we had the same uproar after the Raith game.

However, people demanding it was cancelled? No chance Pedro had the authority to do that.

if the club cancelled it, we would be in another court case for the lost revenue - not the best way to spend our new season ticket money. All very well giving folk their ticket money back but suit hire and women spending a months wages on a new outfit wouldn't go down  well with the punters.

As for the scandalous celebrations, all I see is two chubby punters that paid way over the odds for a prawn cocktail, horsing about with someone who hasn't even played for us yet (assuming it's Alnwick rather than Hill).

Garner is hardly rubbing it in.

Will rescind all the above if other damning photos come to light:nailbiting:

:confused:

9 hours ago, Bjorklund said:

I would keep Miller around but try to bring in some better quality to ensure he can be used sparingly.

Miller is one of those players who you would miss greatly once he retires/leaves, his experience must be of some benefit to the squad.

He is out of contract, most others that I'd also want rid off are not.

Most of our dross is contracted so will cost us to move on. Miller will cost us a salary to retain. We have no money to pay off the likes of Waghorn whilst paying a salary to keep Miller.

Unfortunately imo our budget won't change much so the money from new players comes from those released. Ie Miller and Hill.

If we keep Miller, I don't see us having finds to bring in more forwards.

It's a mess.

6 hours ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Tell you something else whats wrong,Our official twitter page is filled with comments from the unwashed,Don't know how it all works but surely the posts from them can be deleted or at worse close the ability to post on the official page.

What an absolute cunt of a day. 

PR department like the boardroom don't defend the club.

But doesn't all the fancy graphics look nice ?

9 hours ago, Bronzy said:

I hope the reason they've went for that photo instead of one if him holding the award is that he was to embarrassed to collect it.

Useless bastard is stealing a living at our club.

8 hours ago, miracle said:

Nail on the head mate.  This squad don't knowhow lucky they are to be at Rangers, we would give our right arm to swap places with them, and put up a hell of a lot more fight.

On my timeline

Ted Mcminn    I think for our club to go forward again cap the wages I signed for this great club 13/10 /84 I would have played for nothing : for the shirt I would have played for nowt. lose like yesterday and we would be banned from going out socially for 2 weeks, not that any of us wanted to