No Complaints

BridgeIsBlue

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Have to admit they were the better team on the day.

Roll on the summer so we can get most of those shiftless bastards out.

They were better but we allowed them the space of Hampden for the whole match. We could have Juve's players but if you sit off and defend as deep as we did today you are always going to be second best. 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Have to admit they were the better team on the day.

Roll on the summer so we can get most of those shiftless bastards out.

Players are shite but Pedro needs to take his share of the blame for that performance too, surrendered the game to them before a ball was kicked.

no complaints?

pedro had the wrong team out at the start in the wrong formation and subsequently, for 45 mins we chased shadows. Waghorn and garner are useless and shouldnt have started. We cant score and we cant defend and have no midfield. i have plenty of complaints

Just now, .Williamson. said:

I don't see how it isn't. We offered nothing anywhere on the park and they bossed the game.

im in agreement with you about getting rid! who would want them? then for us to get rid would need paid off, our midfield today consisted of, Haliday free, Holt75 grand and a loan player. 

we need to spend big and get investment, i cant see it happening.   

5 minutes ago, theclothmonster said:

Players are shite but Pedro needs to take his share of the blame for that performance too, surrendered the game to them before a ball was kicked.

Pedro needs to take all the blame. 

Cant praise Pedro and Murty when same players do well against them last time and Aberdeen etc...

Then only apportion some blame to Pedro on defeat. 100% Pedro for lineup and tactics and 4 5 1

Plenty of complaints but without investment and I mean proper investment it will get worse as time goes on we don't need cheap players or loans we need quality all over the park but I can't see that happening any time soon.

Time will tell if Pedro Caixinha is the man to take this club forward. If we don't start next season well then he will be under a great deal of pressure. Today we looked very poor in every area of the park. The contrast with last season's semi final was very clear; the teams on that day were not that much different to today.