No Complaints

BridgeIsBlue

7 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

no complaints?

pedro had the wrong team out at the start in the wrong formation and subsequently, for 45 mins we chased shadows. Waghorn and garner are useless and shouldnt have started. We cant score and we cant defend and have no midfield. i have plenty of complaints

Exactly. Pedro may not have the best tools to work with but Murty had the same tools and made a game of it. 

Today was worrying tbh. We looked lost.

Thought Pedro got his tactics wrong at the start. I expected us to sit back but having the strikers back at the half way line letting their central defenders have the ball was a poor decision. They can be pretty shaky at the back so we should've been pressuring them. 

Awful. Poor managerial choices made with the starting line up and the shape of the team was baffling. Dreadful first half performance, with our players standing off them too much. Well done the two young lads in defence who can hold their heads up high. I hope Pedro watches the replay and learns quickly from this, as we badly need to start a lot, lot better next week when we play them. Hope we can get some players back from injury too.

I definitely want to give Caixinha a chance with his own players brought in but I definitely can't understand the selection of Waghorn and Halliday for today. Waghorn couldn't hit a barn from the inside and has demonstrated that week in, week out. Halliday is not up to average SPFL standard (how damning is that?) never mind expecting him to perform against the team that remains (shamefully) unbeaten domestically.

Just now, gazza27 said:

Worse than the 5-1 game for me

I agree, we offered nothing at all today. In the last two matches we went through periods of each match the better side, not today. The tactics were questionable, the individual performances were questionable. Those are both down to the manager.

4 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Worse than the 5-1 game for me

3 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

I agree, we offered nothing at all today. In the last two matches we went through periods of each match the better side, not today. The tactics were questionable, the individual performances were questionable. Those are both down to the manager.

Agreed. We at least tried to affect that game. We'd have been as well just not turning up today. Said it already but it just sums up my feelings, so disappointed. I could have taken a battling loss but we didn't even try to battle today.

I think only Clint Hill is the 1 player in our squad who can tackle or make it physical, the rest of our players are total shite bags. What a gutless performance!!!!!

How many times today did we pass the ball out or run it out the park???? 

Got to say our tactics were pish, stood off far too much.

Pedro got his selection wrong, but to his credit changed it at half time to see us come a bit more into the game.

Halliday was a fucking disgrace, and we virtually played with 10 men after our centre mid wasn't able to make another tackle after 3 minutes. 

Waghorn also had an absolute shocker.

Positives for me were Tav's performance, Bates and Beerman making it through OK and Dodoo showing why he should have started. 

As with the previous manager - we need investment if we are to compete. The filth brought on 3 subs and everyone of them would start every game for us. I struggle to see a player in our side that could break into theirs. 

18 minutes ago, Bluenose1986 said:

I can accept defeat if we try. We didn't try. That was a training match for those cunts. 

Exactly this mate.They could probably play another 90 minute game after that one we made it so easy for them.Never at any point pressed them as hard as they pressed us.

Dont even think it was a case of them wanting it more rather us giving it to them on a plate.Sick fed up seeing so called professionals not able to control a ball or play a simple pass.

As for the lack of fight and passion!Its a legacy of Warburton and one that needs to be kicked right to fuck as soon as possible and any player that thinks it's acceptable hounded out.Hate being embarrassed constantly by the majority of this squad.

Sad thing is most won't even be hurting about that result.Wish they all had to spend time travelling back on a supporters bus after that.Only way that shower of shit may finally get the message about what is expected from them.

21 minutes ago, jim beam said:

Plenty of complaints but without investment and I mean proper investment it will get worse as time goes on we don't need cheap players or loans we need quality all over the park but I can't see that happening any time soon.

Nothing wrong with good quality loans, but when we're bringing youngsters from other clubs who haven't had much 1st team action would be my gripe. 

We need to spend on quality additions and loan quality players to make up the rest.....will it happen? Probably not