Selection

gsa

Just now, JC10 said:

No matter what the team selection was today we would have got beat.

Not one rangers player would get into the Celtic team so tactics and player selection really mean fuck all.

thats nonsense. If its true that none of our players may get into that cellic team then tactics and team selection are everything

The midfield were non existent, it pains me to watch everyone of them shite it from brown.

If I was a rangers player playing midfield my main task would be smash brown every time he got the ball or take turns in hammering him, he's a timebomb waiting to happen yet we brick it every time he gets close. He fucking stoats about like a hard man every game and we accept that and can't wait to shake his hand at the end. This cunt needs put in his place, always gloats during the game and comes off to an interview where he sinks the boot again........also he talks like a fucking fairy!!!!!

1 hour ago, danger ranger said:

What's going to happen in the summer that will change Pedro from making a cunt of the lineup, once a cunt always a cunt. It's unbelievable that Rangers fans won't face facts we are a second rate club and it's going to be that way for years to come unless we have a complete change, just too many embarrassments.

We would've been beat today no matter how we lined up.  Cetic have far superior players.  What will change during the summer?  Pedro will have the opportunity to bring in his own players.  Once those guys are in we'll better see what direction the manager wants to take us.  If you want to write off the manager already go ahead but I'm going to wait and see how he does next season.

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

We would've been beat today no matter how we lined up.  Cetic have far superior players.  What will change during the summer?  Pedro will have the opportunity to bring in his own players.  Once those guys are in we'll better see what direction the manager wants to take us.  If you want to write off the manager already go ahead but I'm going to wait and see how he does next season.

It's not getting beat by the better side that shows us up for being 2nd rate it's the embarrassing way we do it, that has to stop before we can get better. I wouldn't hold your breath for next year it will be more of the same, there is no way he can get rid of that squad and bring in a new one, he will be lucky to get 3 or 4 average players, ok they might secure 2nd spot.

It's not so much as slagging Pedro off but the whole set up that has brought him here is the real problem, that was a shambolic and embarrassing effort today and if a big investor comes in before summer, his first job is to ditch Pedro and this squad of players, we are going round in ever decreasing circles.

He made an error with the set-up, not the selection. He is not immune to criticism, though.

With all due respect to them, Dodoo and Windass are pish. Time makes the heart grow fonder, though, and this season has been a massive disappointment filled with  the viscious cycle that is underperformance; play poor, get dropped, get touted for a return, play poor, get dropped, get touted for a return and repeat. Windass must hold the record for cycles this season.

If Toral was fully fit and he actively selected Halliday ahead of him, then I retract the above comments.