Who Does Caixinha Keep

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Pedro is given 3 budgets this summer

transfer funds, wages and pay off money for those players that act the cunt and don't want to leave.

I'd imagine most will be told find yourself a new club and we will be given players away this summer

12 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Think all of our squad is much the same level. No one really stands out. If we put a bit of quality in the squad and a few proven winners, we might see more from some. 

Aye, we'll win the league with that, not!

The wing and a prayer stuff stops now, but it won't brcause we can afford the square of fuck all. 

2 hours ago, hemdale1873 said:

I think the biggest problem might be trying to get some of these guys out the door as who would take them?

Hopefully that clown Warburton comes calling in the summer to take a few off them off our hands.

this too many players signed up to long contracts by Warburton, be hard to punt any of them.  

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

They have reached their level and they are all the player that they are going to be.

Your probably right, I just think  Pedro coming out with a statement tomorrow saying that the whole squad will be on the transfer list at the end of the season will be our best chance of getting rid of the shite. Never know if the cunts are playing for their career it might stop them being shite bags and we might just get some decent games for the last 5 games of their Rangers career. 

I would keep Dodoo and Wes. Millers been a fantastic servant but he's getting on. He's the only other player I would consider giving a new/one year contract to. 

The rest just ain't good enough to wear our famous blue jersey.

2 hours ago, cushynumber said:

they shouldnt be on contracts that are that big. We keep hearing how rich clubs are down south even in some of the lower divisions, so i would be surprised: 

1. that we have them on big contracts in the first place given our finances

2. clubs down south couldnt match them

For them to be moved on they need to agree to it too.

This is as good as it'll get for many in terms of club profile, televised games, europe football pending, and how they're looked after. Why would they move?

Unless we pay them to do so, I can imagine a good number will just sit tight and enjoy their wages rolling in.

4 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Wouldn't bother me one bit if we let every last one of them leave.

Sad to say but  your right we have very little there , I wouldn't be sorry to see them all go nothing special in our squad 

Wes, Rossiter, McKay, Dodoo & Beerman.

Miller and Kranjcar for experience and numbers.

Tav maybe as squad player.

The rest can go, and i really hope there is a massive clearout of the utter shite we are left with. 

We need about 8 new players that are starters every week and streets ahead of the imposters we have at the mo