Halliday

jjbscotty12

19 minutes ago, BillyBoy81Final said:

How on earth can you hate Rangers players if your a Rangers supporter? You either support the team or you hate the team like the dirty taigs from the east....what is it? 

Who needs enemies with fans like you! 

I can sort of see what you're saying but do you believe that any donkey that wears the shirt should be given our full support ? Is it not a bit like excusing the wallopers amongst our support just because they're Bears ?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The midfield are not good enough. I include every single one of them. We will lose Hyndman and Toral in the summer,who are the two best we have. Holt might do a job as a squad player, and halliday does try his best,but isnt at the standard we need to push on. Im not slagging him but it should be a case of thank you for your service,we will be accepting bids. We are too lightweight and need a proper forward passing midfielder. Too many square balls today,and more intelligence needed in when to time tackles

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I can sort of see what you're saying but do you believe that any donkey that wears the shirt should be given our full support ? 

If in the royal blue then yes. 

Pedro put them out today to get slaughtered they controlled the midfield from the 1st second. Rounding on Andy is just baffling what are people expecting? Zidanne? Or Beckham type performance by himself? 

2 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

Aye a know its nothin ye canny handle

Noticed earlier you are from Portadown.

Stayed there with work twice in the nineties.

Aye, unfortunately.

Nothings changed since then mate. Still a backwards shithole.

Although the council recently spent thousands on making the footpaths in the town centre about 10 ft wider just for nobody to actually walk on that extra space. So that was exciting.

10 minutes ago, BillyBoy81Final said:

Do you live a sheltered lifestyle? Andy went in to hurt Roberts and at the time it looked a great challenge to us...Down to 10 men? Why? That tackle from the side would never be a red even if he broke his leg. Fuck me fellow fans not wanting to hurt those dirty taig bastards, Hate our players and harte tackles on them. Insane. 

Andy this Andy that, he's shite m8, I love Rangers as well , doesn't mean I'm  good enough to don that jersey , pish he's utter pish 

2 minutes ago, theweebluenose said:

On playing ability yes but rarely do people take such exception to the namecalling.

Personally I think the spineless bastards deserve all the abuse they get, earn a fucking fortune and get the privilege to pull on our Jersey. No sympathy for me over any hurt feelings, the cunts have ruined my week on far too many occasions.

I agree its just the manner we seem to go down to these Cxxxs Spineless, Gutless to mention a few .

Already said this on the match thread, that booking pretty much ended his game today. 

As soon as he got booked the mhanks smelled blood and played every ball down that side trying to draw out a 2nd yellow. By the middle of the first half he was afraid to stick a foot in. 

like him or hate him, either way it was a fuckin stupid thing to do that early in an OF game. 

5 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Andy this Andy that, he's shite m8, I love Rangers as well , doesn't mean I'm  good enough to don that jersey , pish he's utter pish 

Not supporting players will get us nowhere! Who is it you'd sign to replace him that would be better in midfield than there lot, Dont say Hyndman he was everybit as poor as Andy. 

7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye, unfortunately.

Nothings changed since then mate. Still a backwards shithole.

Although the council recently spent thousands on making the footpaths in the town centre about 10 ft wider just for nobody to actually walk on that extra space. So that was exciting.

Wow things is lookin up.

1 minute ago, BillyBoy81Final said:

Not supporting players will get us nowhere! Who is it you'd sign to replace him that would be better in midfield than there lot, Dont say Hyndman he was everybit as poor as Andy. 

Yes Hyndman was but not making excuses up for him was he not carrying a knock if he was he shouldnt have started.

2 minutes ago, Tav's Bandage said:

Honestly mate, just shutup.

Hes useless.

You seen your username? Fuck me calling yourself after Tav's bandage is the most embarressing thing i've ever seen! Way more than not supporting those in royal blue! 

Whats your next name? Dodoo's sock? 

6 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

Already said this on the match thread, that booking pretty much ended his game today. 

As soon as he got booked the mhanks smelled blood and played every ball down that side trying to draw out a 2nd yellow. By the middle of the first half he was afraid to stick a foot in. 

like him or hate him, either way it was a fuckin stupid thing to do that early in an OF game. 

Probably saved him from making a bigger cunt of himself.

14 minutes ago, BillyBoy81Final said:

You seen your username? Fuck me calling yourself after Tav's bandage is the most embarressing thing i've ever seen! Way more than not supporting those in royal blue! 

So embarrassing you forgot how to spell embarrassing?

19 minutes ago, BillyBoy81Final said:

Sit yer pal Andy down give him a couple of lines and tell him face to face it's not happening, he's shite,I'd sign my fat arse and play me ahead of the useless cunt 

8 minutes ago, BillyBoy81Final said:

Are u just on to try and wind people up? What does someones username matter to u? I don't think anyone doesn't support the players when they have the jersey on. Just  because some of us criticise some of the players it doesn't make us less fans  lets be honest here some of our players are total dross and are only here because of where we are as a club just now, do u think Halliday would get in to any of our previous teams and I include le guess teams in that? Williamson is calling it as he says it and imo he's correct Halliday is no use to us the guy who named the 4 players and said he despises them is probably just angry but probs doesn't like them very much but again imo I would get rid right now of they 4 and tbh I'd love us to clear out most of them as they are shite lets face it. Blindly following without questioning anything has got us where we are and it's not good it's time we stood up and got rid of this shite team and owners might I add. Instead of trying to be the über fan why don't u question the players  who are getting paid plenty for giving so little in return 

21 minutes ago, BillyBoy81Final said:

You're actually right, because we can't fucking afford one. As for Hyndman, he is quality, but as a prospective EPL first tean starter, I doubt I would be bursting my erse against the scum in fear of a career threatening injury. Also, because of the lack of quality around him, it just doesn't engender inspirational play and we are also particularly bad at protecting our own players, so I give you the leggo muncher and he actually does do it to good effect. There never has been bottle in this squad and the scum only amplify that flaw in us.

41 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

His challenge today was stupidity because it took him out of the game after 3/4 Minutes  (if he was ever going to be in it) and it was cowardly as fuck too. If he wants to act the big man and smash one of their players to make a statement early on then hit Brown instead of attacking the wee winger who's built like a fag paper.

So crunching tackles on taig players is cowardly now? Wow. Yes it was mistimed and rash, but cowardly? Massive overreaction.

And I didn't know we could only half players who weren't wingers or were a certain height or weight ffs. I'd have loved someone to smash that arsehole Brown as much as the next Rangers fan but he strolled it untouched as usual, so I'm not gonna condemn anyone for any tackle against that mob.

Andy Halliday should not have started that game today, wrong decision from Pedro. He isn't good enough for us and never good enough to influence that game, the tackle is about the only thing he done right all game. 

Sad day when even Rangers fans like you are slating a Rangers fan for snapping one of them, good on him, should have done it harder.

1 minute ago, rfc_watp said:

So crunching tackles on taig players is cowardly now? Wow. Yes it was mistimed and rash, but cowardly? Massive overreaction.

And I didn't know we could only half players who weren't wingers or were a certain height or weight ffs. I'd have loved someone to smash that arsehole Brown as much as the next Rangers fan but he strolled it untouched as usual, so I'm not gonna condemn anyone for any tackle against that mob.

Andy Halliday should not have started that game today, wrong decision from Pedro. He isn't good enough for us and never good enough to influence that game, the tackle is about the only thing he done right all game. 

Sad day when even Rangers fans like you are slating a Rangers fan for snapping one of them, good on him, should have done it harder.

Completely missed the point.

Part of the reason Brown was allowed to stroll it was because Halliday smashed Roberts instead of him. As soon as he took a booking for that then any possibility of him getting into a physical battle with their midfield was gone.

29 minutes ago, BillyBoy81Final said:

Dodoo's sock has a ring to it.

Clearly a tim..

2 minutes ago, rfc_watp said:

I agree with everything until you got to the only thing he did right was the tackle he didnt get it right otherwise Roberts would have been stretchered off:dance:

59 minutes ago, BillyBoy81Final said:

Do you live a sheltered lifestyle? Andy went in to hurt Roberts and at the time it looked a great challenge to us...Down to 10 men? Why? That tackle from the side would never be a red even if he broke his leg. Fuck me fellow fans not wanting to hurt those dirty taig bastards, Hate our players and harte tackles on them. Insane. 

It was the tackle of a fucking idiot. 

He was in there to go toe to toe with Brown, but took himself out the game with that stupid booking and couldn't put another tackle in for the full half. Effectively played a man down until he was rightly hooked at half time. 

It was just stupidity, and those who are making out with was brilliant or what we needed are either idiots or still on the bevy.