Halliday

jjbscotty12

10 minutes ago, BillyBoy81Final said:

A couple of lines? You want Rangers players to take drugs? WTF is up with people on here? Tell you what i'd say you were the useless cunt taking disgusting drugs are more than any player playing for us! 

Couple of lines ffs....

Sit down dear and have a cup of tea, or is tea not allowed either, ya mad anti drug taking enthusiast 

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Your having a go at fans on here for not supporting the team the way you think they should and here's you being a fucking hypocrite.

What a fanny you are.

Having a go at fans thinking its cowardly taking a player out, My day it was a louder cheer than a goal. Kids these days are too soft. 

8 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

They were all shite today, but Halliday has been shite all season.

No one actually hates him, it's just cunts overreacting to a terrible performance - and Halliday's was the worst of the lot.

Bottom line is he simply isn't good enough. 

I raise you Waghorn.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I raise you Waghorn.

I still think Halliday wins it, mate.

I'm done with Waghorn too but you still see his talent with the ball at his feet, the twists, turns and control.

With Halliday you see absolutely nothing. 

I'm bored to tears saying the same stuff about Halliday after almost every game. If I'm tired typing it out, even when I know it's correct then others must get tired reading it. 

We really need to get some extra cash on top of our transfer kitty to just come to agreements with shite like Halliday, Holt, Kiernan to just release them from their contracts. We should get some money for the likes of McKay and Waghorn.

2 minutes ago, BillyBoy81Final said:

Having a go at fans thinking its cowardly taking a player out, My day it was a louder cheer than a goal. Kids these days are too soft. 

What did Halliday achieve? He didn't even take Roberts out, Roberts continued the game. He took himself out the game with a stupid yellow card.

Add that to not bothering his arse to track McGregor for the first goal and you'll soon figure out why he's taking dog's abuse on here.

He's fucking shite, and you're most probably a tarrier.

3 minutes ago, BillyBoy81Final said:

That's not the only thing you have had a go at fellow fans for tonight though, is it?

He hardly "took him out" when the boy got up and played well the rest of the game.

If you think that was "taking him out" then it appears your a little bit soft yourself.

Just now, K.A.I said:

I'm done with Waghorn too but you still see his talent with the ball at his feet, the twists, turns and control.

I'm bored to tears saying the same stuff about Halliday after almost every game. If I'm tired typing it out, even when I know it's correct then others must get tired reading it. 

We really need to get some extra cash on top of our transfer kitty to just come to agreements with shite like Halliday, Holt, Kiernan to just release them from their contracts. We should get some money for the likes of McKay and Waghorn.

Fair enough mate, both were fucking awful.

Waghorn running down the line, taking two touches to take the ball over the line, and his misses make it worse for me/

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Be lucky to get 500k with those two who you want sold, Who is it you'd bring in with such money to replace 5 players? 

Just now, BillyBoy81Final said:

Be lucky to get 500k with those two who you want sold, Who is it you'd bring in with such money to replace 5 players? 

I never said 500k would buy us 5 capable players forehead lad

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

That's not the only thing you have had a go at fellow fans for tonight though, is it?

He hardly "took him out" when the boy got up and played well the rest of the game.

If you think that was "taking him out" then it appears your a little bit soft yourself.

Roberts rode the challenge well, Had his feet been grounded im sure you could imagine the damage, But of course to you it was cowardly and no chance of a bad challenge. 

the two players you want sold would give us roughly 500k for the 5 you want rid of. Who would you sign to replace them? 

Is our whole summer recruitment/investment plans solely reliant on anything we get for Waghorn and McKay now? 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Is our whole summer recruitment/investment plans solely reliant on anything we get for Waghorn and McKay now? 

If thats the two you would sell like you said then yes, who would you bring in for the money, You'd let 3 go for free and sell 2, Who do you bring in to replace those five? 

If thats the two you would sell like you said then yes, who would you bring in for the money, You'd let 3 go for free and sell 2, Who do you bring in to replace those five? 

OK so hypothetically if there's no more money available, the season ticket money isn't available, King doesn't stump up a penny and we get rid of they 5-players I mentioned and only received 500k in total from Waghorn and McKay, which 5-players would I bring in to replace them with said 500k? 

Gonzalo Higuain.
Dele Ali.
Sergio Aguero.
Kris Commons and James Forrest. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

OK so hypothetically if there's no more money available, the season ticket money isn't available, King doesn't stump up a penny and we get rid of they 5-players I mentioned and only received 500k in total from Waghorn and McKay, which 5-players would I bring in to replace them with said 500k? 

Gonzalo Higuain.
Dele Ali.
Sergio Aguero.

No bad mate should of got you in instead of big Pedro. Both looking about the same as succeeding!  

21 minutes ago, BillyBoy81Final said:

Thats it, Andy takes Roberts the fuck out we all jump about loving it in here yet come on here and apprently its cowardly....poor souls. 

Ma baws. I'm saying he should know better. There's putting down a "marker" then there's making a complete arse of it. 

Was the result all Hallidays fault? No. 

Was Hallidays half time subbing his own fault? Yes, for that stupid booking. 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Gonzalo Higuain.
Dele Ali.
Sergio Aguero.

I know what you're saying mate but I think you're being unrealistic with Higuain, I think he would struggle in a 433 in front of Holt and Halliday

8 minutes ago, BillyBoy81Final said:

Roberts rode the challenge well, Had his feet been grounded im sure you could imagine the damage, But of course to you it was cowardly and no chance of a bad challenge. 

it was a terrible tackle. And whether Roberts rode it well is totally beside the point. If he had continued rolling about rather than get right to his feet halliday was off in my opinion. Whether it was a good tackle in your day is also beside the point and saying that people target halliday i because he is a Rangers man is just plain wrong

15 minutes ago, BillyBoy81Final said:

When did i say it was cowardly you absolute spastic?

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Gonzalo Higuain.
Dele Ali.
Sergio Aguero.

Higuain and Aguero ffs. That's what's wrong with us nowadays, no ambition.

We should use the money it would cost to buy those 2 to make a bid for Dembele.