***** The Official Rangers V Tarriers Match Thread *****

Every time we get the ball within 4 or 5 touches we have given it away again!

The majority of players are hiding from the ball as seen from when we get a throw in no one moves into space to get the ball as they are all to scared to get on it and then loose possession, absolute shitebags! Then when someone does reluctantly receive the ball they have no support because everyone is hiding we loose the ball

2 minutes ago, CRARFC said:

Not true coz garner cost 1.8 and Sinclair cost 2.5m ?? So bit of an exaggeration. End of the day MW GOT GIVEN MONEY AND HE SPENT IT ON THIS TEAM ?? Yes or no ? Was extra money made available?? We don't know coz no one is on the fucking board. It was MWs job to get players with the budget and he fucked it. End off convo

No there wasn't extra money available because a chunk of MW wage budget was stolen away from him to accommodate a player he never wanted in the first place just so Dave could get a few more season books sold.

He lost out on his 2 main CB targets because his budget was adjusted without him even having a say.

All so Dave could get Barton in and sell a few more season books off the back of it.

Ye honestly think MW went nah I don't want Mariappa or Nelson or Lescott or Grigg I'd rather have Garner, Hill and Senderos?

Whole week of ball training I say.. try and teach this lot what a fucking first touch looks like without it going five yards away from them so none of this ducking under hurdles just a full week of ball work Jesus, I've seen amateur teams control the ball better than our team :( 

7 minutes ago, CRARFC said:

Ffs ! Did king buy the shit players ?? I'm not a fan of king but he didn't buy them so how the fuck is it his fault we are that shit ??? 

He's had 4 transfer windows to provide, or ensure, the funding to improve the playing squad ,,, he hasn't done that so aye to a large extent it is his fault.

The space they have is bordering on the ridiculous. We can't string two passes together because they are pressing. No counter attack threat because we are the lobbing the ball up top straight to one of their players.

big change in tactics, personnel and attitude required at HT. time for Pedro to earn his dollar

Just now, 1NachoNovo said:

I think we really need to get used to the idea that the road ahead is a very very long one. There is nothing to suggest anything different. 

I know mate that's the truly heartbreaking thing here.

I will say this it is shocking when our only players who look even up for it should both be retired in Hill and Miller.

The lot need replaced no matter what it takes now imo if that's Ashley again with a plan to take us forward not just rob us blind or whoever it needs done we can't continue like this.

Losing to them at home as bad enough hearing them sing is more than I can take.

Just now, Fatman10 said:

Whole week of ball training I say.. try and teach this lot what a fucking first touch looks like without it going five yards away from them so none of this ducking under hurdles just a full week of ball work Jesus, I've seen amateur teams control the ball better than our team :( 

In fact never mind there's not many games left just ditch the majority of these donkey's and start from scratch next year bar a few players staying

The only hope I have off this season is the bald cunt that worked his ticket to get out of his fuckin mess  still has a job in the summer so he can collect some of his pish that masquerades as footballers

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Woofftt you must struggle to breathe with your head in the sand as much as you do 

Starting to notice on this forum that if you don't have a reply, just fire a shite comment like that back. Your one of these people that need someone to blame. Realise we haven't got the money to buy 3 or 4 2m players anymore.