***** The Official Rangers V Tarriers Match Thread *****

2 minutes ago, RD.1872 said:

Bought into one conman in Warburton and looks like the bull fighters chat has swindled them again.

Thick fucking wankers.

He was recommended to them by Pedro Mendes and given an interview by Robertson, Park and Dickson and got the job on how he came across at the interview compared to achievement/merit. That comes from what I'd consider an impeecable source (someone who's also on here and respected) 

I said at the time if this appointment flops then Robertson should follow Pedro right out the door. Out of his depth is an understatement. 

25 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Aye he's been pumped in 2 OF games but he's no to blame....

You another one that reads what he wants to on here aye? He's not to blame for the two individual errors that have cost us the goals. I already agree I'm not convinced by him.

2 minutes ago, CRARFC said:

Starting to notice on this forum that if you don't have a reply, just fire a shite comment like that back. Your one of these people that need someone to blame. Realise we haven't got the money to buy 3 or 4 2m players anymore.   

I've replied to you ya total clown.

Noticed fuck all.

Just now, K.A.I said:

He was recommended to them by Pedro Mendes and given an interview by Robertson, Park and Dickson and got the job on how he came across at the interview compared to achievement/merit. That comes from what I'd consider an impeecable source (someone who's also on here and respected) 

I said at the time if this appointment flops then Robertson should follow Pedro right out the door. Out of his depth is an understatement. 

Fuck me !! Turning against him already ! This forum is a fucking joke. I said at the time he's not got good stats to back him up and got shot down in flames and told to fuck off. Guys on here have to get a grip 

3 minutes ago, RD.1872 said:

Bought into one conman in Warburton and looks like the bull fighters chat has swindled them again.

Thick fucking wankers.

Load of shite.

Warburtons biggest mistake was his signings they were good for the Championship but not adequate for the SPL and his signings this season just didn't come off whatsoever. In what way is he a 'conman'? Just because he (and Pedro) use sports science and tactical training rather than the stone age Scottish methods of 'the team that drinks together' type stuff it makes him a conman?

Its not fair to judge Pedro on players he never signed you can't polish a turd! Sure Murty managed a draw with the same players but I think that's more to do with the scum team that turned up than how we performed. There is very little to do with our squad no matter what players are selected they still aren't going to be good enough.

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I know mate that's the truly heartbreaking thing here.

I will say this it is shocking when our only players who look even up for it should both be retired in Hill and Miller.

The lot need replaced no matter what it takes now imo if that's Ashley again with a plan to take us forward not just rob us blind or whoever it needs done we can't continue like this.

Losing to them at home as bad enough hearing them sing is more than I can take.

The vast majority of these spineless cunts will still be here next season. The ones that are not will probably be replaced by other ones. We need money and we ain't got or getting it. Not convinced by Pedro either. Was willing to give him next season, but he's showing nothing to justify that. Sad times.

3 minutes ago, CRARFC said:

Starting to notice on this forum that if you don't have a reply, just fire a shite comment like that back. Your one of these people that need someone to blame. Realise we haven't got the money to buy 3 or 4 2m players anymore.   

And whos fault is it that we dont have the money, surely king and his 30mill could buy a new team, or did you forget that fucking lie from him as well

Seen absolutely nothing so far to justify people wanting Dodoo on from the start. He's absolutely honking.

Any attacking player with half a brain cell would've been making a run towards the box when Windass was charging forward there instead of standing out wide eagerly awaiting the ball so he could play it straight back anyway.