***** The Official Rangers V Tarriers Match Thread *****

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

You another one that reads what he wants to on here aye? He's not to blame for the two individual errors that have cost us the goals. I already agree I'm not convinced by him.

He picks the team he is culpable ffs. That's how management works 

I don't give a fuck if it's not his team,  Murty got a draw at their ground so don't give me that shite 

Just now, CRARFC said:

Fuck me !! Turning against him already ! This forum is a fucking joke. I said at the time he's not got good stats to back him up and got shot down in flames and told to fuck off. Guys on here have to get a grip 

So your going wild accusing me of turning against him already, when you've just said he's no good too? :lol: you've got special needs.

PS - I was never for him anyway. I was vocal against his appointment. 

1 minute ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Load of shite.

Warburtons biggest mistake was his signings they were good for the Championship but not adequate for the SPL and his signings this season just didn't come off whatsoever. In what way is he a 'conman'? Just because he (and Pedro) use sports science and tactical training rather than the stone age Scottish methods of 'the team that drinks together' type stuff it makes him a conman?

Its not fair to judge Pedro on players he never signed you can't polish a turd! Sure Murty managed a draw with the same players but I think that's more to do with the scum team that turned up than how we performed. There is very little to do with our squad no matter what players are selected they still aren't going to be good enough.

We tried to do the build a squad every season trick we used before but king can't fund that.

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Seen absolutely nothing so far to justify people wanting Dodoo on from the start. He's absolutely honking.

Any attacking player with half a brain cell would've been making a run towards the box when Windass was charging forward there instead of standing out wide eagerly awaiting the ball so he could play it straight back anyway.

Natural striker he ain't,fuck knows where folk get that from

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

You another one that reads what he wants to on here aye? He's not to blame for the two individual errors that have cost us the goals. I already agree I'm not convinced by him.

What about all the other errors?

They have missed so many sitters I couldn't even keep count of what we should be down by.

Wrong tactics, wrong team,no getting away from it and we would be better cutting our losses and getting rid of now before the new season.

It was apparent after very few games that McCoist didn't have it as a manager and I am getting the same feelings here

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

So your going wild accusing me of turning against him already, when you've just said he's no good too? :lol: you've got special needs.

PS - I was never for him anyway. I was vocal against his appointment. 

Mate he's contradicted himself a couple off times....

8 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

No there wasn't extra money available because a chunk of MW wage budget was stolen away from him to accommodate a player he never wanted in the first place just so Dave could get a few more season books sold.

He lost out on his 2 main CB targets because his budget was adjusted without him even having a say.

All so Dave could get Barton in and sell a few more season books off the back of it.

Ye honestly think MW went nah I don't want Mariappa or Nelson or Lescott or Grigg I'd rather have Garner, Hill and Senderos?

Do you know this as a fact ? As in you where their when this happened ?? Because it sounds like a gimp filling in massive gaps that no one actually knows ?? 

Simple fact is we dont have anywhere  near the quality of player to compete with them just now. Conte wouldnt have that team beating them, we simply dont have the tools. I feel for Pedro, hes not helped himself so far, but mark warburton left the mess here. Rossiter Barton and Niko where major parts of his plan and all are absent. Warburton shaped the defence which is criminal, and our options are limited because we're a team with plan A only. 

7/8 players minimum or we have no chance next season. Unless this board get the finger out, the damage being done right now RE season tickets is frightening 

Just now, The Godfather said:

He picks the team he is culpable ffs. That's how management works 

I don't give a fuck if it's not his team,  Murty got a draw at their ground so don't give me that shite 

I'll try again. I never said he wasn't to blame. I said you can't blame him for the two individual errors.

What could Pedro have done to stop Beerman making a stupid challenge when Roberts was going nowhere?

6 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Yup. He's a laughing stock already so the damage is done.

He's not going to get funds to build an entire new team so we won't be challenging again and he will get bumped because the board will do anything to avoid them being blamed. 

This isn't going to get better. Folk will delude themselves on here over the next few months though and then the cycle will continue 

I am Praying for a Chinese consortium/multi-national company takeover..Your point is depressingly spot on..:depressed:

1 minute ago, Ibroxric72 said:

A totally weak midfield has left us wih a mountain to climb here. Holt, Hyndman and Windass have no stomach for the battle, far too soft.

This, our main task today was to nullify Armstrong and Brown.