***** The Official Rangers V Tarriers Match Thread *****

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

So your going wild accusing me of turning against him already, when you've just said he's no good too? :lol: you've got special needs.

PS - I was never for him anyway. I was vocal against his appointment. 

I had facts backing up my argument and I'm sure it was you that told me to piss off because the mexican league is so fucking good apparently ?? If it wasn't you I apologise but I'm sure it was 

3 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

The vast majority of these spineless cunts will still be here next season. The ones that are not will probably be replaced by other ones. We need money and we ain't got or getting it. Not convinced by Pedro either. Was willing to give him next season, but he's showing nothing to justify that. Sad times.

Something massive has to change and soon otherwise we become just another club and that can't be allowed to happen.

Pedro should never have got the job not even until the end of the season what a stupid appointment that was.

No more people involved with us who had a role with them be it coaching or tea lady, scout to fucking bus driver distance ourselves from them.

2 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

What about all the other errors?

They have missed so many sitters I couldn't even keep count of what we should be down by.

Wrong tactics, wrong team,no getting away from it and we would be better cutting our losses and getting rid of now before the new season.

It was apparent after very few games that McCoist didn't have it as a manager and I am getting the same feelings here

I agree. I don't think Pedro is the man going forward for us. My point about the 2 specific individual errors still stands though.

2 minutes ago, WWTC said:

Simple fact is we dont have anywhere  near the quality of player to compete with them just now. Conte wouldnt have that team beating them, we simply dont have the tools. I feel for Pedro, hes not helped himself so far, but mark warburton left the mess here. Rossiter Barton and Niko where major parts of his plan and all are absent. Warburton shaped the defence which is criminal, and our options are limited because we're a team with plan A only. 

7/8 players minimum or we have no chance next season. Unless this board get the finger out, the damage being done right now RE season tickets is frightening 

Most of that team will be here next season, we don't have the money to get rid of them and replace. Pedro needs to show that he can do a job with this lot with a few changes, looks massively out of his depth.

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Manages to look semi decent when he's only got a short time to do anything but in actual fact he's very, very poor.

He's probably the best of a bad bunch apart from miller who's no much better imo

5 minutes ago, Rangers No Other said:

Worst half of Football I've seen at Ibrox,   63% possession  for the tarriers

Shameful shit,  everyone bar Kenny can get fucked

I think Hill is going ok but apart from they 2 the rest can fuck off! I've never felt so deflated

Some look as though they couldn't give a flying feck....Dodoo, Hyndman, Windass, Tav....too many cowards in the one side. Says it all that the two giving their all have a combined age of three quarters of a century! 

Just now, Blackandra said:

See another thing. That cunt Pedro needs to stop cuddling Brenda like he's his fuckin wife. The fuck is that all about?

I hate seeing anyone being friendly with them our manager is the one who has to set the standards.

I wonder what he sees in training to pick this disgrace to our club.