***** The Official Rangers V Tarriers Match Thread *****

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

So your going wild accusing me of turning against him already, when you've just said he's no good too? :lol: you've got special needs.

PS - I was never for him anyway. I was vocal against his appointment. 

I agree he's the wrong man, who would have been your first choice for the job?

2 minutes ago, Blackandra said:

See another thing. That cunt Pedro needs to stop cuddling Brenda like he's his fuckin wife. The fuck is that all about?

Tedious shite that nobody would give a fuck about if we were winning the game. That's what that's all about.

5 minutes ago, CRARFC said:

Do you know this as a fact ? As in you where their when this happened ?? Because it sounds like a gimp filling in massive gaps that no one actually knows ?? 

Aye I know it for a fact. Told by someone who works at MP regardless of who's manager or in the boardroom.

Told me about Whyte buying the club 3 months before it hit the papers, Sarver's bid and a few other things that all were bang on.

Call me a gimp all you want meanwhile your pal is taking us all for a ride and blaming it on people like MW and PC.

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Something massive has to change and soon otherwise we become just another club and that can't be allowed to happen.

Pedro should never have got the job not even until the end of the season what a stupid appointment that was.

No more people involved with us who had a role with them be it coaching or tea lady, scout to fucking bus driver distance ourselves from them.

The only thing that can change this shite soon, is money. Where is it coming from? We can't sell to buy. We couldn't give they useless arseholes away ffs. King can't find his wallet and season ticket money is simply not enough. We're stuck in a rut and fuck knows how we're going to get out it. I will continue to live in hope though.

9 minutes ago, The Ghost said:

The sole positive is that it's only 2. Could have been a lot worse. Need an early second half goal, or at least a significant threat, to rattle them.

Let's face it, they are strolling it at this point. Even if we get lucky and they gift us 2 O.G.'s to equalise (because no way in hell can we score them), they'd no doubt be right back in front before you can say "BJK". The lack of quality and desire in this team honestly gives me the dry boke.

Just now, murzo said:

I agree he's the wrong man, who would have been your first choice for the job?

The host of candidates weren't great but McInnes or McLeish would have been the best of a bad bunch. Better than this cunt anyway.

But McInnes didn't have the technical/European tactical fancy talk for those on here and outwith here that have their arses dripping wet over hearing absolute bollocks at pressers about ten second rules, glass tumblers and making stuff happen. 

does anyone in the staff give a fuck as much as I do. I cant take it going a whole season and not beating them . We are getting shafted now at Ibrox FFS. No cunt has any way forward and the team are absolute shite. Tav is the only one trying today. The ref is a prick as well but cant blame him for the goals. 

Pedro can fuck off as well, he is another cheap manager appointed by King and co.he is clueless, IMO Murty should have continued until the end of what was a lost season and then we could appoint someone.

Fucking sick as fuck at this. Doesn't matter what veiled threats we do such as not buying season tickets etc., King knows that we are more than a football club, we are special and will always turn up in hope. Rangers are a way of life. Important to me,  more than just going to the game .

1 minute ago, keithgersbear said:

Make it competitive, even if it means parking the bus for 90 minutes, tackling hard, roughing them up. Don't just bend over for them. It really was the absolute pits, the lowest of the low against that lot. 

How is parking the bus at 2 nil down being competitive? You on the glue?