***** The Official Rangers V Tarriers Match Thread *****

1 minute ago, Gooseman said:

Pedro Caixinha is blameless for the shambles we find our selves in. Yes he has to take the responsibility for the tactics and player selection for these two games, but having just came into the club we cannot judge him to harshly as this isn't his side.Ā 

Judge him from August, judge him on the players he bring in and ships out. Finishing 3rd is well below acceptable for this club, players and fans.Ā 

Yes we certainly can judge him.

His tactics have been by far the worst of the three this season

At least in the first game we were only a goal down before being reduced to ten men and no defenders.

In the others we lost by a goal or even got a draw

Pedro has shown he has no clue how to face this lot or do much else

I'd let him go tonight

Just now, AljayBoy said:

4 ffs.

As much as Fod has been to blame for 3 of the goals today he's still the last player i'd be replacing in this squad today.

Which is a horrific statement to have to make.

Ridiculous statement. You could replace the other 10 players and we'd still be fucking 3-0 down then :lol::lol:

2 minutes ago, delparlane said:

Honestly m8 it wasn't a decent start, apart from Hill standing tall and denying them twice. Prior to that they were passing it past us like we were ghosts.

we should've scored at the start. windass shot instead of rolling in tav

Doesn't matter a fuvk now anyway. SickenedĀ 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Watching this game like I'm not even connected to either club now.Ā 

Strange feelingĀ 

Too sickened to watch any more, just listening now w/ the tab in the background while I read the comments here.Ā 

i swear to fuck. king better get this shite sorted out. my season ticket is getting tossed tae fuck. "it's who you are" aye fucking right. these fucking cunts are right when they say we aren't rangers anymore. we are just a fucking diddy team now.Ā 

fucking sick of this team. spineless bastards the lot of them. get tae fuck king.Ā